Chapter 12 Souls

3rd POV

3rd POV

Franky was fighting Sasaki who had transformed into his beast form, a triceratops. He was in a bit of a pinch though as Sasaki's goons had grabbed his arms and legs to keep him from moving.

"Hold him still!!" they cackled as they clung to him.

"Hey!! You 'lil bastards! Let me go!!" he yelled.

"We're not your average foot soldiers!! We're Gifters, we were given abilities! Hehehe!!" one of them jeered.

While they were keeping Franky immobilized, Sasaki was thundering towards them, ready to ram into the cyborg.

"Let go, damnit!! The triceratops is charging at me!! Damn!! These shrimps are surprisingly strong!!"

"It's Franky!!"

"Heeeey!!"

He looked over his shoulder to see Usopp, Nami, Otama and Gen heading towards him on Komachiyo.

"Usopp!! Nami!! Otama!! And uh... Whoever you are!! Perfect timing!! Get these pests off-"

"HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!!"

"HUUUUUH?!"

A bunch of Gifters were chasing them.

"Why are so many of them after you!? Things keep going from bad to worse!!"

"That's it Gifters, keep it up!! This is what happens when you face superior numbers. Every battle on the island will end up like this!!" Sasaki shouted.

"That's why I'm here! To even the odds!!" Otama shouted.

"Huh?"

Otama stood up an pointed forwards, "Everyone, help Franosuke!!"

"Roger that! Little master!"

With a mighty cheer, the army of Gifters charged towards Sasaki and his Gifters.

"Huh?! What are you guys..." The Gifters shouted in confusion before they were ambushed by they're former comrades.

"How is this... Wait!! I gotta move!!" Franky shouted.