Chapter 33 Flying the Coop

3rd POV

A massive force of Marines ships were currently parked right outside of Egghead. A incredible fleet comprised of over one hundred ships of various sizes and class which included 20 great warships and a total of 30,000 Marine soldiers.

And a giant mechanical sea giraffe was currently munching down on one of the ships only to be shot down by a laser through the neck.

"Hey, unc! Didn't I just tell you not to lay a hand on the weaponized Sea Beasts?!"

"They started it..."

The operation was being spearheaded by 10 Navy HQ Vice Admirals and one of the 3 Admirals himself, Admiral Kizaru

"You aren't making this easy for me, Sentomaru kun. Can't you just come on out and surrender?"

"Fat chance! We'll be ready if you try something like that again, unc!" Sentomaru's voice shouted through the Den Den Mushi.

The Marines had been hanging around the island for a day now. They were handing out bowls of ramen as Kizaru was talking to Sentomaru over the Den Den Mushi.

"Grandpa Punk based the Pacifista's lasers off of the research he did on your powers. I can't believe you're here to kill him."

"Sentomaru kun, no one can protect him from his own choice to research the Void Century. I'm just a cog in the machine." Kizaru said.

"Anyway, this fight isn't exactly in our best interests. Everything we break is a net loss for us. At this point, I think it's fair to assume that Rob Lucci and the others failed to complete their assassination mission?"

"Thanks to the Straw Hats and that other crew."

"Oh yeah, that crew led by that long haired kid with the scar. I seem to be running into them a lot these days. First it was Elegia and now here." Kizaru said.

After hanging up the Den Den Mushi Kizaru looked over at the deck to see a woman doing a handstand push up with only her thumb.

Kizaru glanced at the ramen bowl sitting in front of her, "You're ramen is going to get soggy if you don't eat it. You'll need the strength when we eventually do storm the island."

The woman paused, then sat down on the deck, revealing she had a half eaten chocolate bar hanging out of her mouth. She shoved the rest of the candy into her mouth and started eating the ramen.

 She shoved the rest of the candy into her mouth and started eating the ramen