Chapter 19 The Emperors New Groove

That's it! The cover story is over! Starting next chapter, I'll be drawing some of your suggestions

That's it! The cover story is over! Starting next chapter, I'll be drawing some of your suggestions. You have to be very specific on what you want though.

3rd POV

"Yamatoooo...."

"Mmm...."

"Yamatoooo...."

"Mhmmm...."

"Yamato!!"

Yamato jolted awake, "Wha-" She gasped. She looked up at her friend's face staring down at him. 

"Y/n?"

"Ye."

She slowly sat up, wincing at the stinging pain throughout her body, "What happened?"

"Well, we were pummeled by an avalanche but the legendary swordsmith saved us."

"He's did?! What about your Izanami? Were you able to fix her?"

A wide smile formed on Y/n's face, "She's all better now."

"That's wonderful!" Yamato exclaimed as she clapped her hands together. Then she winced in pain.

"You were out for a really long time. For a few days or so."

"A few days?!" Yamato echoed in shock.

"Yeah, the others woke up yesterday but you were out cold. Guess you were tired."

Y/n helped her stand up and led her out into a hallway, "Come on, the old man told us there's a faster way of getting down from the mountain."

They came to a room with the rest of the crew waiting.

"About time!! It's not polite to keep a lady waiting!!" Ulti yelled at them.

"It wasn't their fault though..." Gen pointed out.

"SHUT UP!!!" She growled, making Gen yelp in fear. Gentaro and Page One were used to her violent tendencies and just ignored the flurry of swears and profanities leaving the girl's mouth, knowing that once she starts going, there's no stopping her.

"Well, we're all here now." Y/n said, "Now how the heck do we get out of here?"

"The old man said we just have to go through that hatch." Gentaro said as he pointed to said circular hatch.

They all crowed around and stared at the iron hatch. A single string of rope was hanging out in the middle and it had quite a lot of dents in it. Y/n reached out and yanked on the rope, making the hatch pop open to reveal a long  narrow tunnel with a small spec of light shining through.

"Is this really faster way of getting down the mountain?"

"That's what the old man said."

"There is no way I'm going inside there."