Chapter 27 Pastarama

(Sidenote: Leona > Mai, fight me)

3rd POV

"Phew~ Deelish!!"

"What's keeping everybody?"

"I bet they'll all love the food machine! Except maybe Sanji."

Luffy, Chopper and Bonney were stuffed with so much foods they looked like three  overblown balloons.

"You guys sure can eat! All of you have bulging bellies! Except for the little ones."

"Who are you calling little!!" Ulti snarled.

"I mean, compared to her you are little." Gentaro pointed out.

"How many times do I have to tell you to shut up!!" Ulti punched Gentaro in the face again.

"Ow pain."

"Also my belly was always like this." Jinbe said.

"Well, I ought to get back to work, if I don't run riot, no one will." Atlas said before flying off and punching the hologram monster across the face.

"What kind of job is that...?"

"She reminds me a lot of you." Gentaro said to Ulti as they watched her strangle the long neck of the beast

Ulti scoffed, "That brat is nothing like me!"

"Suuuure..." Gentaro said as Atlas was now swinging the monster over her head.

Chopper looked around and saw a few people walking around the streets, "Who're they?"

"I think it's safe to assume they're lab assistants of some kind." Bonney said.

"Odd, this place seemed deserted a second ago... Were they hiding because they weren't sure about us?" Jinbe wondered.

"Isn't it a little hot for those outfits?" Bonney asked as she looked at the thick jackets and hoodies they were wearing.

Suddenly there was a blast of steam, "No way!! For real?!"

"Luffy!"