Chapter 35 Panic! At Egghead

3rd POV

"Your mission is to eradicate every last Marine on the island!!" Atlas shouted.

A hocked murmured went up from the Marine soldiers, "An order from Vegapunk....?!" "This is bad!"

The Pacifistas former orders were overridden and their new objectives were imputed. They turned to the near by Marines and began charging up their lasers.

"Get away from the Pacifista!!" They screamed and took cover explosions went off.

"Does this mean Vegapunk has left the dome?!" "Over there!" They began point up at the cloud trail where the Vegatank was climbing down.

"Atlas, quick!! We have to find Bonney!" Vegapunk shouted.

"Bonney!!!" Atlas called.

"Bonney chaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!" Sanji called

"How the heck are we meant to drive straight down?! Won't we just end up falling?!" Frank asked.

"The Vega Tires on either side of us are made of the same kind of sky cloud as the road. It has a peculiar property which makes it stick to itself! We won't be falling anywher-"

Suddenly, a white ball crashed into the Vega Tank like a cannonball, knocking it off the clouds and sending it spinning through air.

"What the hell was that?!"

The white ball uncurled itself to reveal it was Y/n, "Ha! That didn't even hurt!"

A second bigger object, crashed into the Vega Tank, revealing itself to be Choko. The Vice Admiral grabbed Y/n by the face and delivered an uppercut right in his stomach.

Y/n was thrown into the air and Choko jumped after him, using the Vega Tank as a spring board which was sent hurtling toward the ground.

Choko rocketed after Y/n, using Soru to propel herself forward. When she caught up to him, she infused her fist with Haki and raised it above her head.

What sounded like thunder reverberated around the entire island, buildings and people alike rattled by the shockwave

What sounded like thunder reverberated around the entire island, buildings and people alike rattled by the shockwave. Y/n was sent shooting down toward the ground like a meteor and crashed like one as well.

Choko landed back on the ground and looked into the deep crater Y/n was laying in.

"Okay, that kind of hurt." Y/n groaned coughed up blood.

Choko slid down the crater and picked up Y/n.

"I have to say, lady, you're pretty strong.... Just kidding bitch!!"

 Just kidding bitch!!"