Rain

The photo studio was far from fancy but very classy, with the perfect blend of old wood and stones.

Stepping in from the street always felt like transporting through one of Harry potter's magic portals to a different world.

Taehyung has always seen himself as an old soul, from his fashion sense to his taste in music, he always loves the classics.

Vante Studio is more than a place of work for him, a safe haven so to speak, so he carefully and diligently designed every square foot to his taste, the last thing he needs is getting bored of a space he gets to spend a lot of time at.

He was currently working with a client, he spent the majority of his day shooting her for an editorial magazine, he felt really tired but the long hours comes with the job.

While the magazine staff cleared out, He stood by the window transfixed, staring at the down pour , he always had a fascination with rain.

The droplets falling in tiny millions, the dull shadow that follows behind, even the way everywhere becomes wet and messy was interesting to him, like the sky cries after a long day but somehow tries to wash the earth with its tears.

He lifted his camera, carefully focusing and taking a few shots. He wondered if he will ever get to capture the tears exactly how he sees it, getting distracted by the arms going around his waist, he flinched a little but relaxed almost immediately because it's a normal occurrence when he works with Stella, instead he turned his head slightly to look at her, which gave her the opportunity to kiss his cheek, he smiled, carefully releasing her hands and turned to face her.

" for the I've lost how many counts, we have to maintain a professional relationship Stella , I am the photographer and you are the model, so you can't hug me and kiss my cheeks okay?" He said still smiling.

"Can I fuck you and kiss your lips then?" Stella replied with a sly smile playing on her lips , it was obvious this dance was fun to her

"That will also be unprofessional "

"Quit your job then and be with me, I will take care of you "

Taehyung chuckled shaking his head as he walked away from her " you can't afford me"

Stella grabbed his hand, pulling him around towards herself, she slowly placed her other hand on his chest, staring into his eyes "try me" she whispered.

This made Taehyung smile, he held the hand she placed on his chest and removed it from the position. " if you're so rich, why are you modeling?"

"For fun? To meet people like you? It's fate! " she said smiling softly

"I don't think you know how fate works" Tae responded

Just then the big wooden door was pushed open, letting cold air into the studio, which made the couple turn towards the direction of the door simultaneously.

Lia stepped into the studio, leaving a trail of water in her wake, she hurriedly took off the almost dripping jacket and hung it on the rack by the door. "Hi"

Taehyung looked back at Stella, taking a step away from her, yanking his hand that was was still in her grip off.

" looks like the rain subsided " he said, no more smiling. "You can leave now".

***