^• R• ^^• Y

Jimin took his drink from the bar person, winking his thanks. He took a sip and stared at the guy who just dashed to his side, taking him in.

He started from his monster rocky black boots, to his black jean, which wasn't as tight as he would have preferred , but enough to reveal his thick thighs, which led to his small waist.

This made him smile a little,raising a slight stare at the man before him, going back to - , where was he?

Ahh! His small waist!

His stare went higher to his chest, then his arms, but he got distracted by the tattoos which ran down the entire muscular arm, all the way to his fingers.          ^. R. M. Y.

Army? Is he in the military? Are soldiers allowed to wear tattoos?

He ignored the cream colored short sleeved shirt which completely covered his chest, leaving much to the imagination. Does he have tattoos on his chest too?

He settled on his face. Doe eyes which were currently staring at him widely in anticipation. Sharp jawline, perfectly angled nose... should I mess with him? He thought to himself.

What's the point of being straightforward? That's no fun at all. He made eye contact with the guy who just introduced himself as Jungkook.

"Yeah! I remember you " Jimin finally spoke with a sly smile. "You couldn't stop staring at me the last time I was here. Do you live here?"

Jungkook didn't know if he should be happy because Tae's friend from that night remembered him, or embarrassed because he wasn't subtle at all and managed to make this guy think he was staring at him all night.

"Well I wasn't actually staring at you, I was -"

"Oh I figured that out when I saw you talking to him. " Jimin cut in, "It's funny, I actually walked to the bar to give you the chance to approach me, only to realize I was giving you a chance, but it wasn't me you wanted".

Jimin was full on laughing now. "Wow! My Tae is so attractive that you chose the back of his head over my cute, sexy, lovely face" .

Embarrassed and uncomfortable, Jungkook looked everywhere else, settling his gaze on a pink spot on the bar.He particularly felt regretful approaching this guy,and was feeling more and more uncomfortable under his gaze.

He didn't choose the back of Tae's head, he chose his giggle.

And what does he mean by "His Tae?"

***

What are your thoughts about the characters so far?
Have a favorite??