STRIP

Jin had given specific orders to the manager to contain the madness he hoped will not erupt in the bar while he is by Jungkook's side at the stadium. But the said manager was already in fear of losing his job as what was supposed to be a gathering for just a few friends turned into a rave for the friends and families of the entire Vanchester club.

Jin will kill him first, then fire him. A sound of shattering glass pulled his attention to the left, this is why sport bars don't make use of glasses "this is not a sport bar" he said out loud to no one

"Aish!"

Jimin and Taehyung left for the vip area after the match. "Order of Jungkook " the manager had said to a smirking Jimin who kept uuuu-ing at his friend.

A loud cheer rose from the bar, signaling the arrival of the winning team and the guy of the moment. Taehyung thought about rushing out and jumping on him, but the crowd they left out there and the thunderous growl coming from them, convinced him otherwise. So he decided to wait, it's Jungkook's order anyway.

**
Nothing he had felt in life prepared him for the adrenaline pumping through his bloodstream right now, the cheers from the crowd sounded like the buzz from a bee, it made everything extreme, like he was on cloud nine.

The cold things seemed colder and the hot became a furnace and all he could think of is what it would feel like to see Taehyung right now. To see him run out, jump on him and kiss him deeply to congratulate him. To feel all of him at its extreme.

But a voice in his head kept reminding him of the hand tucked under his arms, she was waiting at his dressing room with a bouquet. So while his blood maybe craving Taehyung. The voice kept chanting please don't come out.

"Babe let me go get us drinks "
Jungkook hummed his acceptance, turning his cheek for the peck from his girlfriend. Taking his eyes back to the trophy that was seated majestically on the bar, he locked eyes with it, smiling creepily until a voice made him jump out of his skin.

"You scared me man"

"It's Hyung brat. Why were you staring at it like you want to kiss it" Jin asked with a raised eyebrow.

Both broke their stare off with a laugh and hugged each other for the tenth time.

"We did it bro"

"Yeah, I told you, money is everything "

"Are Taehyung and Jimin still inside?" Jungkook asked ignoring the older's jab at him

"Yep VIP "

"Could you keep them company for me? I need to spend a little time here and I wouldn't want them to mix with this crowd"

"Yeah but that's not in my job description "

"Heard there's a vip section?" Lia cut in, handing over a glass to Jungkook

"Yeah but you wouldn't want to go there, this is where the real fun at baby" Jungkook rapped cutely pecking her lips with a soft smile, which made her smile widely.

Meanwhile Jin kept glancing back and forth from the two with furrowed brows, before making his way upstairs.

The cold air hit his face, immediately giving him the feel of relaxation as he stepped into the room.
Noting that the wide doors leading to the balcony were ajar, hence the air, he turned around quickly to check if the air conditioning was left on because fuck the amazing skyline that is casting a chill aura on the room right now, he will fire his manager.

"Hyung!!" Jimin screamed dragging Tae as they both jumped on him, Jimin kept trying to spin him around while Taehyung used him like a strip pole. Needless to say, both were far gone