Sunrise

Lia was saying goodbye to Tae "I need my beauty sleep. Who puts a shoot by four am anyway, anyone can edit a sunrise into the backdrop " she whined

"Yeah, but where's the originality in that? Tae chuckled

"Ahh ! Photographers, should have known you wouldn't take my side."

"Bye loser "

And with that, Tae was finally alone for the first time today, closing up the studio, he felt exhausted and just wanted to fall on his bed.

He had already turned down Jimin's offer to meet at his new favorite bar. He packed up his camera into his bag when he heard the door opening.

"Did you forget something?" He asked looking up, expecting Lia

By the door stood Jimin, smiling so widely at him, his eyes were almost nonexistent.

And beside him stood . . Well John Doe.

His eye color is dark brown, almost black. It's beautiful.

Taehyung sincerely didn't know how to act or react, so he turned his gaze back to his friend. "Fun night?"

"Oh it Was going to be, but got cut short. I ran into your friend here and apparently he has been looking for you "

Jimin walked over to stand directly in front of Tae, locking eyes with him, he put his hand through the other's hair, pushing it from his face,rubbing his forehead. "You look tired"

Taehyung took a deep breath "Yeah, had a long day. you couldn't call first?" He asked signaling to the guest who still stood awkwardly by the door.

"People still call?" Jimin mocked, with a fake shocked face.

Meanwhile Jungkook kept shifting his weight from one foot to another, Tae's friend really has a knack for embarrassing him doesn't he. But that was far from his mind.

He had been so focused on finding the other that he didn't even think about the next step, here he was standing and staring at him again, confirming that the alcohol didn't mess with his eyes that night, and he absolutely has no idea of what words to say.

Now what?

Date? Yikes

Does he actually want to go on a date with the man? Is he prepared for that?

Honestly, he was just so curious as to who this guy was, I mean his giggles caught his attention, then he couldn't stop thinking about him, and now he can't stop staring at him.

He stood still, watching him and his friend who has refused to say his name, and he felt like he was third wheeling.

"I'm too hot to be a third wheel." He muttered.

Now the friend is running his hand through Tae's hair. Are they dating?

"Oh I hate him"
"I'm going to kill him"

Whoa okay! Calm down Jeon.

If they were dating. Then he wouldn't bring me here right? Right?

The hell kinda friendship is this?

***

New rank 🎉

New rank 🎉

Whoa they finally met and didn't even talk? Chiieee
Anyways 💯 reads 🥳🥳🫰🏼🫰🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼💜💜💜🥺
Borahae 🥹🥹