Chapter 6 • Wonderhoy •

I think you know what this chapter is about ;]
———————————————————————

• Y/N POV •

As the cart sped down the stairs, I had lots of things going on.

I was panicking

It was hard to breath

I was having trouble seeing

My knuckles were hurting from how hard I was holding onto the cart.

Over my panicking, i could hear the others voices at the top of the stairs, although I couldn't hear what they were saying.

All of a sudden, the cart came to a halt, and I was sent flying. Not like through the air, but more tumbling on the floor.

As I held my head, I could feel my knees scraping against the floor, my feet hitting various objects

Everything was a blur.

Colors flying by

Voices being heard

Me slowly closing my eyes, readying for more impact.

Me stopping.

Wait, what???

As I slowly open my eyes, I see a pink and white blur standing above me, hands on my arms and shoulders.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY???? RUI, WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOO???"

the loud girly voice made me cover my ears, luckily she wasn't blowing my eardrums out, but any louder she might as well be.

After she (pretty much) screamed at the purple haired individual, I hear 3 people racing down the steps, then all huddling over me.

As my vision slowly focuses, I see my 2 coworkers and boss huddled over me, along with a girl with short pink hair, and a uniform like mine, but pink and white.

I slowly stand up, with a limp in my leg, leaning on the wall for support.

"I'm fine guys, I just hurt everywhere a little bit."

"Is that your definition of 'im okay?' Looks like we have 2 very different definitions." Nene stated as she wrapped her arm around my torso, giving me some support so I can stand up.

As I quietly thank Nene, I slowly back up from everyone crowding around me.

Since I really don't feel like even standing right now, I slowly make my way to my shared room, l(which luckily is at the bottom of the stairs,) slowly limping my way to the door.

"Sorry, I really feel like sitting down for a bit, Nene, can you please come get me when we have to leave for lunch?"

Nene gives me a slow nod.

I slowly close the door on all of them, and limp my way to my bed. As I get into my bed, I just kind of sit there.

Just yesterday I got here, and now I'm doing crazy stunts for a guy I just met. Now I meet some random (and really hyper) girl, who I didn't even hear of before hand.

I cant catch a break.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{ Rui POV }

Of course I feel like a piece of shit. That person just trusted me and I accidentally sent them flying down stairs into Emu. It's their first day too! I should have made Tsukasa do it or something.

Back to the present, I now have Tsukasa and Nene blowing out my ear.

"ARE THEY OKAY??? RUI WHAT DID YOU DO??"

"He accidentally sent y/n flying down stairs, moron. Sometimes I question how you can even function."

"NO DUH, but seriously, why did you make them do it?"

"I didn't see you volunteering to take their place Tsukasa."

"I didn't see you doing that either!!"

"Point is, She could of said no. Of course Rui, that's not okay to do that with anyone in general, y/n could have gotten seriously hurt, your lucky Emu was there."

Emu smiles nervously from the step she was sitting on. Her smile isn't the realist, you can tell because it doesn't glow like it normally does.

They all stare at me, longing for an answer, and with all the eyes on me, I plop down on a step of the stairs, looking down. Damn, this floor looking pretty interesting right now.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I should have tested it myself before I let someone else test it for me."

As the room went silent, Nene slowly walked out of the room. Tsukasa got called for a job not to long after, just leaving Emu and in the room, waiting for something, anything to happen.

*insert sad waaaa noises*
"Rui... I was so exited to meet the new person..."

Emu looked sad, her face looking down and her eyes not having that shine like they normally do.

"I'm sorry Emu. Maybe later, when they are feeling a bit better. I'm sorry I ruined that for you."

———————————————————————

IM SORRY-
I HAVENT BEEN POSTING FOR A WHILE-

I've been really busy, but today is now homecoming and I'm getting ready rn-

Sorry if it's a bit short, but after soccer I should have a more free schedule.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!! Have a good day/afternoon/night!!

Word count: 827