The Blue Spided Lily; Kanzaki Aoi, the new Hashira

"Give the demon slayers hell for me, KAMANUE!"

.

.

.

Kamanue knew he was fucked. Being the lowest ranking demon moon, he was by far the weakest of the Twelve Kizuki. Regardless of his new promotion to Lower Rank Five after Rui's departure, Kamanue still lacked the raw power and strength that all the others have.

Mukago, who can manipulate shadows..Wakuraba, who can change the air flow and pressure around him...Rokuro who can turn himself into stone...Enmu, who can put people and demons alike asleep...The blood traitor, Rui, who has the abilities of a spider (though it's been fifteen years since Kamanue seen Rui use his abilities). All of them are more skilled in both combat and their abilities than him.

Their master made a mistake in choosing him. To Kamanue, there wasn't nothing special about him; cowardly, weak, and pathetic. How did such a gracious master like Muzan think that choosing him to be a lower moon was a good idea?

Now he was up against two highly skilled demon slayers, one of which is a Hashira. Kamanue didn't think he would encounter a Hashira so soon, especially after his recent promotion to Lower Rank Five. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't the case.

"Butterfly Dance: Caprice!"

Shinobu leaps into the air and charges at Kamanue with her sword, stabbing him multiple times to inject poison into the demons body. Kamanue coughed up blood, immediately falling back before Shinobu could land any more hits on him.

Kanao quickly came up behind him and used Flower Breathing, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo to unleash a single sword slash at Kamanue, hitting him in the back with a great amount of force. Before Kamanue could regenerate, Shinobu unleashed a second attack, Sixfold Thrust, knocking Kamanue back a few feet.

This was bad! How the hell is he going to survive up against two demon slayers if all he had to defend himself with was his claws?

When Kamanue was hunting down humans, he relied heavily off of both stealth and the cover of darkness to effectively take them down. He always frequented the dark alleyways of cities, waiting for his next prey to come towards his hiding spot. Of course there was the occasional thrill of his victims attempting to attack him, but Kamanue swiftly cut them down with his claws before they could even land a single hit on him.

He couldn't rely off of his main strengths now, as there was no places to hide...except for the forest. A plan formed in Kamanue's head, one that would for sure grant him absolute victory.

Before Kamanue could act on his plan, Shinobu quickly ran towards him and unleashed another attack, Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag. Kamanue couldn't tell which direction the Hashira was going, she was just so incredibly fast. Feeling something prick into his neck, Kamanue shakily looked over and noticed a sword stabbing into his neck slightly. Coughing up more blood, Kamanue figured out that the Insect Hashira uses poison to kill her victims.

"Ah, I see that you finally figured out how I fight!" Shinobu cheerfully said as she pulled her sword out of Kamanue's neck, "It's too bad you won't make it out of this fight alive, I would've killed for a new subject to test my poisons out on."

"Y-You bitch!" Kamanue managed to get out before coughing up a large amount of blood.

"My my, you have such a foul mouth! I suppose it makes sense considering you are a demon who preys on the weak and vulnerable," Shinobu lightly chuckled.

Kamanue felt defenseless. He couldn't move due to how much poison was coursing through his veins. She had weakened him before he could even land a single attack, overtaken him with her speed and poison. Was this the true power of a Hashira?