Tanjiro and Kanao vs Daki; Inosuke to the rescue

Tanjiro, his heart pounding with urgency, raced across the rooftops of the entertainment district, desperately searching for any sign of Zenitsu. His senses heightened, he scanned the bustling streets below, his eyes darting from one crowded area to another, hoping to catch a glimpse of his missing comrade.

     With each passing moment, Tanjiro's worry deepened. The shadows of the entertainment district seemed to taunt him, concealing Zenitsu's whereabouts and testing his resolve. He knew that time was of the essence, and he couldn't afford to waste a single second.

     As he approached a narrow alleyway nestled between two brothels, Tanjiro's sharp senses tingled, alerting him to a presence nearby. His heart skipped a beat as he caught a fleeting glimpse of golden hair disappearing into the depths of the alley.

     Determined, Tanjiro swiftly descended from the rooftops, his feet landing gracefully on the cobblestone pavement. He approached the entrance of the alley cautiously, his hand instinctively reaching for the hilt of his sword.

     With every step he took, the darkness of the alley seemed to grow thicker, its foreboding atmosphere sending a shiver down Tanjiro's spine. But he pushed aside his fear, his mind focused on locating Zenitsu and ensuring his safety.

     As Tanjiro ventured deeper into the alley, his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, revealing the various entrances and hidden corners that lined its path. He scanned the surroundings, searching for any trace of Zenitsu's presence or a clue that might lead him to his comrade.

     However, despite his thorough search, there was no sign of Zenitsu. The alley remained eerily silent and empty, devoid of any trace of his missing friend. Tanjiro's heart sank, a mix of worry and frustration consuming him.

     Feeling a sense of urgency, Tanjiro retraced his steps, hoping to find another lead or encounter someone who might have seen Zenitsu. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving his comrade behind, lost in the darkness of the entertainment district.

     As Tanjiro continued his search, his determination burned brighter than ever. He knew that time was running out, and the safety of his friend depended on his unwavering efforts. With each step forward, he vowed to leave no stone unturned until Zenitsu was found, for their bond as Demon Slayers demanded nothing less.

     Inhaling deeply, Tanjiro detected a familiar scent—a mixture of sweat, fear, and a trace of Zenitsu's own unique aroma. With a renewed sense of purpose, he followed the scent, weaving through the labyrinthine alleys and corridors of the entertainment district.

     As Tanjiro's nose led him closer to the source, the scent grew stronger, tinged with an underlying aura of danger. He quickened his pace, a mixture of worry and determination driving him forward.

     Finally, he arrived at the entrance of a familiar brothel—the place where Zenitsu had been stationed before. He paused, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword tightly as he took a deep breath to steady himself.

     Pushing open the door, Tanjiro stepped inside, his eyes scanning the dimly lit interior. The brothel was bustling with activity, the atmosphere alive with music and conversation. He moved through the crowd, his senses still honed in on the scent that guided him.

     As he reached the back rooms of the establishment, Tanjiro's heart sank. Through a partially open door, he caught a glimpse of a disturbing sight—Daki, standing right there in front of him with a sadistic smile, absorbing someone into her obi. Zenitsu was nowhere to be seen.

     Anger and concern surged through Tanjiro. He tightened his grip on his sword, his determination solidifying. He knew he had to confront the demon and rescue his friend.