Prologue - Welcome to the Villain's World ~ 1

Coherence slowly gathered as she awoke from her sleepless slumber. It took her a few moments to gather her thoughts as memories poured in from what she had experienced. As her brows furrowed, she heard the pitter-patter of tiny feet coming towards the direction she was in. But as she heard them did her senses start to awaken as she heard multiple other voices outside the place she was in. She couldn't quite hear the wording due to her sleepiness. She dialed back her hearing as she focused on around her instead.

She was in her Mosura form, as she felt the wings idly twitch slightly behind her back. She could also feel that her clothing was doubled over, another set was over it. Just as she started to check her person for her personal stuff did something raddle right infront of her. Finally, it clicked.

WHO THE FUCK DARES TO KIDNAP HER AND WHY DID SHE SEE THE INFAMOUS MAGIC MIRROR FROM SNOW WHITE!?!?!?!?!

Amari could feel her anger boil from deep within her as the door raddled again. Her wings twitched as she could hear a scratchy yet childish voice coming from infront of her.

"Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..."

This scene felt familiar. Amari could feel the familiarity from this one sentence along with how young the voice sounded. And from what little she could hear from the outside and smell, the one outside of her imprisonment was young, not even close to being a teen. While other beings got closer and closer to the room to her utter frustration.

Oh, hell no!!!! She wasn't going to be sacrificed today!!!!

Using the titan strength she has in her Mosura form, she kicked the door clean off its hinges. To only blink as she looked around her in confusion. The infamous mirror floated right infront of her with coffins also floating around her in weird positions. The very room looked medieval in viewing yet gave off many gothic vibes. When she saw this everything cleared up in her mind.

How the hell was she in Twisted Wonderland!?!?!?!

No wonder that scene from earlier was familiar!!!!! Fuck, please, Mom and Dad, don't destroy the planet!!!!! Oh sweet honey iced tea, everyone was screwed back home.

"Whaaaaaaaa-!?!?! Why are you up!?!?"

Looking down did the spot the furry little tanuki looking at her with comical eyes. Oh geez, it really was Grim, this is going to be absolutely fantastic. Her wings twitched behind her while hidden under the cloak which thankfully covered her added features.

"Man, Mom and Dad are going to freak when they see I'm gone..."

She shivered as she felt pity for everyone back home. She prayed that someone in a higher power could hold them back until she got home.

"Oh, human!!!!!"

She turned to look back at Grim who had this glare that was more childish than really teenage in style. Actually, now that she smelled the other, she knew that the other was just a child. Wait, Grim was a child? All alone, no one to turn to, having no care or love, just on their own?

Okay, she was now pissed and was ready to throw hands with someone.

Before Grim could really go onto his speech, she grabbed him and cooed over him. Looking over him while feeling how truly boney the other was. While he looked healthy as can be on the outside, she could feel how skinny he truly was which set off her instincts.

"Oh, let the Great Grim go!!!!! Listen to me human!!!!!"

Naturally, she ignored his words as she hummed a slight lullaby that her Mom snag to her from time to time. That made the other naturally calm down as he fell into a light slumber. She heard the voices of others coming closer, so she naturally flew up to the ceiling and sat upon a place that was well hidden. She didn't plan to follow the plot of the game nor give anyone the satisfaction of controlling her. The Gojira side demanded to destroy anyone that dares get the idea of controlling her.