Welcome to the Villain's World ~ 2

~*{Amari's pov.}*~

Hearing every whisper and word spoken, even under their breath, shortened my patience by every second. I knew I would snap if nothing was said or spoken but I just waited, for what? Well, Crowley isn't exactly known for being subtle or sneaky, even for their own life.

"The Ebony Carriage wouldn't simply pick up a female...Yet, there was that one incident a couple of years back."

Crowley looked thoughtful as I heard the sentence under their breath. I narrowed my eyes slightly as I gazed at the other. Hmm, it seems ripples have happened due to me being aware in some form. Though now that I pay attention, they were all speaking Japanese it's like there was a film over my ears that allowed me to understand them. And they could understand me. Hmm, it looks like there are several mysteries coming my way.

"I'll take their place!!!"

Getting out of my thoughts I looked back at Grim as they looked hard at the headmaster while being a reasonable distance from me. A bang went into my chest as my instincts hammered into me to protect the vulnerable and helpless child. It's not really known how old Grim was but I could smell that Grim was young, barely an adolescent. That may be a fact in this Twisted Wonderland than the original one.

"Stay right there you raccoon!!!"

"Unlike them, I'm male!!! And if you need proof, then let me show you!!!"

I noticed him taking a deep breath as I quickly some of my God Ray's to protect everyone in the vicinity, as Mom stated that she could deflect fire with them if she wills it. 

"Everyone, get down!"

Grim then blew their flames as everyone ducked.

But nothing caught on fire at all as everyone looked around in confusion.

"NNAAAA!?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BLUE FLAMES!?!?!"

"Nothing against you little one but,"

He turned to me as I summoned some balls of God Rays as they caged him.

"These are my God Ray's. They can deflect almost anything, so your flames aren't really all up to getting past them. Now,"

She gave him an icy stare as the young child seemed to shiver from her stare.

"Be a good child and I shall give you tuna along with helping you become a great being."

Grim seemed to blink then looked thoughtful for the moment. Then he grinned so wide that she had to hold back her squeals before they spilled.

"Deal Nyah~!!!!!"

Smiling slightly, she let down the god rays as the little one floated over to her and snuggled into the fluff around her neck. Her wings fluttered slightly at seeing the adorable actions the little being did.

~*(Third person pov.)*~

As the sudden interruption calmed down did many of the students look at the female student. She was quite tall, in fact, from what little they could see, she was 7'4'' in height alone but it didn't make any of them feel intimidated. Actually, it made some of the freshmen feel protected in a way they couldn't put. Though, many of the Dorm Leaders had some thoughts.

For Riddle, it was quite a dilemma for him. He has studied the Queen of Heart's rules immensely which is the problem in this fashion. Looking at the female student he could say the other isn't included in many of the rules due to their characteristics. Their wings were moth-like in structure, leaning more toward the Moon Moths. The designs were unique along with the enriching tone of colors. They seem to shimmer and shift colors. Fluff was around their neck with antennas sticking out. While they were abnormally tall, they didn't create fear or wariness from the height alone. It felt more like protection to him.