Welcome to the Villain's World - 6

*~[Amari's pov.]~*

She sighed as she looked out from one of the many windows. Grim was gone for the moment, likely to look around the place to her amusement. Her thoughts around the very scenario around her. Sent to a different world, once seen as a game, with history likely connected to both worlds and much more to be seen.

Though if she was here then it was likely that all media in some form has some truth. Likely, we were seeing different worlds through means of dreams and then viewing them as a show, movies, comics, mangas, books, or any other sort of media out there.

Hmm, so that means that she can contact her parents after some time.

{CCCRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH}

Flitching at the loud sound she instantly connected to what happened.

The infamous chandelier crash.

Groaning lowly as her body moved towards the cafeteria from memory. Crowley acted differently from the usual lines of the game; by her deductions, the other was somewhat more responsible. Hmm, mental note, get a notebook and code it in a language that the Twisted Wonderland doesn't have. Look up local languages when given the moment.

Once she spotted the cafeteria doors did she push them open slightly to see Crowley ranting down at Grim, Ace, and Deuce with a chandelier broken a few feet away. None of them looked hurt but just imagining Grim being hurt was making her instincts go wild in worry for her child.

"GRIM!!!"

She ignored everyone else as she gently grabbed Grim while cooing softly at the other. Her wings wrapped tightly around her as she cuddled the little one in her grasp. Grim didn't bother trying to get out as he seemed abit shaken from the ordeal. After she knew the little one was unharmed did she glare at Ace, Deuce and Crowley. All three gulped visible while her wings opened to full view. 

"Now, someone better tell me what happened here, NOW."

================================================================================================================================================================

"So, let me get this straight,"

She sighed while Grim cuddled into her arms. While the three others sat on their knees.

"When Grim decided to explore, Ace,"

Ace flinched from her iron glare.

"Decided it was a good idea to mess with him despite Grim minding his own business. Thus lead to Grim chasing the other for being rude and making unnecessary comments. Deuce saw this and tried to stop it but Grim went up into the chandeliers to hide from being attacked. Then Deuce decided to launch Ace towards Grim which lead to the chandelier falling and Crowley coming in from all the commotion. Did I get all of this right, Headmaster Crowley?"

Crowley seemed to cough and nod at this.

"Y-Yes!!! My gracious me heard a great commotion from down the hall and decided to investigate it! It was when I saw our prized chandelier was now broken along with Ace, Deuce, and Grim among it did I know what may have happened. Such a horrible thing to happen!!!"

Crowley practically yelled the last sentence has he wailed about the chandelier. My expression went deadpan as the adult male sobbed out loud for all to see. Ace, Deuce practically grimaced while Grim was staring at the other with confusion and uncertainty. Grim then turned to me while pointing his paw at the other.

"Nyah, is it normal for adults to burst out into tears like that?"

"No, sweetie, he's more....open about his emotions than many adults!"