Welcome to the Villain's World - 3

Amari sighed as she looked at them leaving. Nothing could really explain her feelings about the matter. She's now in a world that she once knew as a video game and is likely very far from her overprotective family. She can't really explain her own thoughts and words in this as nothing could indeed be done. Grim was asleep in all of this to which she was glad. The little tyke needed his rest.

"Ms. Amari?"

She perked right up as she looked back to Crowley and Crewel who stood slightly behind the headmaster. She gave a curious sound at them as they looked at her. Crowley coughed slightly into his golden-clawed hand as his yellowish-tinted amber eyes looked at her.

"Normally, we would send you right off but...years back this did happen and it would take years for the mirror to find you're home from the looks of it."

She felt her eyes narrow slightly as she looked at the infamous magic mirror. Butterfly effects? My, my, how interesting. So, this truly is a Twisted Wonderland but where she is 'Yuu'. Or the MC in this situation so it seems. But, it seems because of her...oddness so the speak, she caused effects in this world. Seems history will be a very important subject for her this year.

"We'll be sending you to Ramshackle Dorm but some of Sam's friends will be cleaning and fixing it up for a few moments."

"Then you don't mind if I pay for it, right?"

Her wings lightly fluttered behind her as she could feel certain sensations from them. Crowley seemed to pause at this while looking thoughtful with Crewel looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"Hmm, I do believe you don't have anything to actually pay for it? Even then, if you do have methods then I am gracious enough to listen."

She mentally chuckled as her wings fluttered open into full view. And dangling from her wings were bright crystals, pure and genuine. Different colors and sizes along with some flecks of gold in some. While it's not all that spoken, some Mosura's are known to grow gemstones or crystals with their own life forces. These gemstones/crystals are spoken highly in human culture, one is even featured as the very Philosopher stone. Amari gained this ability by trying different abilities that every Mosura or Gojira has. And while this ability is highly amazing, it is also draining due to using their very own life force.

Luckily, they can regain life force by sleeping, resting, or relaxing. They just can't use too much life force or else they would be hurt permanently. Worse case is either a coma or a permanent death.

Crowley and Crewel seemed to gawk at the crystals while the latter was also examining them. Crowley looked at the other who was looking at them with variant tools he had at the moment to tell the authenticity of them.

"Crowley, they are real and highly valuable gemstones. By the Sevens there are also several magestones among them..."

Magestones? Hmm, looks like she needs to look into magestones. She wasn't even trying to make magestones or anything close to it. She was just creating authentic gemstones or crystals. Then again, she did use tiny amounts of natural energy in this place to get some gemstone/crystal quantities from this area. Hmm, she may need to look into the leylines along with this magic of this world.

Crowley and Crewel then went into a quiet discussion that she blatantly decided to ignore while also controlling her unnatural hearing to a degree. She dialed back her hearing so as not to hear everything else on the campus for the time being.

"Miss Moon?"

Blinking out of her internal daze she looked at the headmaster and faculty. Crowley smiled at her while clapping his hands together.