+7:00~Coke is thy name!+

(UPDATE:4/27/16(WORDS: Before:886 After:1145)

"W-Wait! Are you saying you're going to send us in a place we do not know!?" I grit my teeth and angrily yelled at him.

"...I knew mom and dad shouldn't have trusted you..."

"Excuse me? You simpleton should ve grateful that I let you live here!"

"And you sold us to a bunch of psychopathic aristocrats." He was taken aback by my sudden revelation. "You seem quiet, did I hit the nerve?" I looked up, glaring as he stared down at me with a disbelief.

"H-How did you know...?"

"Isn't it obvious? I heard your poorly made whispering on the side of the garden." I stated.

"You clever child," he laughed and smirked at my calm figure. "I hated your guts kid, the moment you were born."

I bit my thumb right infront of him as he looked taken aback and raised his hand upwards directly to my cheek. I didn't flinch but the numbimg pain was still evident.

"You wouldn't be that smug when you know your sister will live seperately from you." My eyes widen as I grabbed his collar and pulled him down towards my figure.

"What did you say, oldie?  I will live seperate from my sister, ey?" I chuckled sinisterly. "If that place is going to be a living hell. Mark my words, Xuro." My hands made its way towards his neck. " I'll make your life a living h e l l." I shoved him as I ran upstairs.

"Wake up and get ready for school now." I heard Sebastian ordered as I burst awake. Wait- How the fudge did he get in my room?

I reached my hand towards his face.

"What are you doing?" He said confusingly.

"Looking for the off switch..." I said tiredly. He got an irk mark on his forehead. Heh... He looks funny.

"Yui wake up your sister now." I heard him order my sister.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I still couldn't believe Yui poured cold water all over my body. Her own f*cking sister she did that. Meh... I'll just shrug it off for now. I'll just get my revenge on her hehehehe....

Screams and giggles soon filled the air once again! I was practically being pushed around so I ended up faceplanting on the ground.

Giggles and squeals while being stepped on.

Me-still planking on le ground.

Giggles and squeals got louder.

Me-stands up while having a dark dark dark dark horse aura.

"Oi! Mother F***ers! Who dares to step on me!" I glared at them as I manage to make them flinch.What's up with girl's these days! So desperate! I've had enough with the Sakamaki's but NOOOO this is another dude.

They all ran away as I sighed loudly. I noticed there is one person who didn't cower in fear. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

He smirked at me as I stared at him boredly.

"What?" His stare is kind of creeping me out.

"Huh? You don't know me?"

"Should I know?"

"I'm Kou the popular guy in school." He said proudly. Cocky, narcisstic, obnoxious was my first impression of him.

"Hey I am not narcisstic,obnoxious and cocky!" He said. Wait. How did he know-? LE GASPED! Is he a psychic!