~+Extra Stories+~

Darts and Prizes:

I thrashed around causing them to tie my hands together.

"I am not a prize!"

"So if you guys hit the target! You will win bitch-chan and Eri!" Laito exclaimed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Sebastian adjusted his spects.

"Wait! Can I join! If I hit the target then you guys leave both of us alone cause I need to play Clash of Clans later, Deal?"

"Hmmmm...."

"With a blind fold on!"

"Onee-san you suck at playing darts!" Yui stated.

"How rude! I played darts before!"

"Yes... After you ended up targeting father's-" she coughed.

"Intresting..."

"Then let the games begin!" Laito shouted exitedly.

"Your's Truly comes first." He flicked his wrist and the dart ended 3 inches away from the middle.

Then everybody played and Aurora's dart ended in the middle.

Danm it!

MTH gave me a blindfold as I tied it around my eyes area.

Please! Oh! Please hit the target!

I threw the dart fabulously and sparkles surrounded it as I suddenly heard a guy screamed.

When I took off the blind fold Yui facepalmed. MTH, Man-whore and Sebastian looked at me amusingly, Tsunbaru was shocked and Kanato was snickering.

My eyes landed on Aurora who had my target in his *toot* and was holding his *toot* for dear life. Wait! What!?!

"Oh dude! I'm sorreh!!! I didn't mean hit it there!"

"Eri... *stands up slowly* I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Shu had a dark aura surounding him making me flinch.

"Uh yeah bah booh!!" I dashed outside leaving Shu stomping towards me.

"Well! I guess he can't have any babies~" Laito snickered.

"I knew this would happened..." Yui muttered.

"At least it was amusing to watch." Reiji adjusted his glasses.

"What happened to your father when she played darts?"

"Well she accidentally hit where the sun doesn't shine. Same goes for 5th and 6th grade. Then she was banned from playing it..."

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

How respect a grave:

I was FORCED to go with Kanato to a dead guy's grave and here I am! Watching him smash the flowers repeatedly.

I feel pity for the flower's than the dead guy. So this is how they respect them... Just smash it in their ghostly faces...

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

THEY TURNED INTO MONSTERS

Day 1

"WAAAAHHH!!!"

This stupid noise continued for hours! I couldn't sleep! Are there any children in the house? I don't even remember giving birth?

LE GASPED!

Maybe I did give birth!! NUUUUU!!!!

This the reason why I am terrified of kids.

"Onee-san!!!-"