+12:00~How to Apologize Properly+

UPDATE:4/26/16(WORDS:Before:677 After:1572)

2 days had passed and I am done with my work. Me and Yui didn't talk nor see each other. It was kind of sad in my part though.

I trudge through the lonely hallways glaring at nothing. The guy whom I don't want to see popped out infront of me making me stumble back with wide eyes but soon turned into anger then remourse. Man! I'm really confused. Help!

"Eri-chan... I'm so-"

"Don't apologize." I sighed and turned turn to look at him who now seemed shock. "It was my fault in the first place. I didn't tell her sooner..." I licked my chapped lips as he only opens and closes his mouth.

"But... There's this question that has been bothering me..." There was a bucket of silence before I spoke up. "How did you know my last name, are you some kind of hackerman or somethin?" I asked making him stare at me if I was joking or not.

"...You don't remember me-us, do you?" He had a sad smile on. He sighed as his eyes casted downwards as if he was disturbed. I didn't see much because his fedora was covering his face.

"Do you have any plans in getting back to your sister? I'm pretty sure you've got some tricks under your sleeves." He winked, back to his usual persona, his eyes were hiding something I couldn't detect making me curious.

And... Remember us..? I only remember him being a pervert and a flirt. I shrugged it off...

"Hmm... I did have plans..." I smirked at him as he backed away. "Say... Would ya like to help? Since you're the one who basically caused this commotion." He let out a nervous laugh.

I started printing my photos and the banner as I posted it in Yui's room. Suprisingly, All of the Sakamaki brother's helped me prepare these kinds of things. Some of them said that they couldn't sleep because of my loud voice.

Are they good vampires?

Sebastian asked (ordered) Yui to go buy some random shits. Ayato helped me with video editing.

I hope Yui will forgive me... WAAAHHHH!!!!

2 and a half hours later~

Finally! It's done~

"Everyone! ARIGATO!!!!!!" I hugged them. I feel like I have new siblings.

When I let go. They all have tomato heads. I suddenly heard the door open.

"I'm back..." She said timidly. Wow! This is one of those rare sightings. She is usually jolly though . She looked like her cat or dog just died.

"Holy shit! Arigato for helping me!" I ran to my room before they could even speak.

I opened my laptop and started typing codes.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I quickly went inside the room to sob more. I can't believe I said something that broke her in to peices.

(A|R:Yah! Fuck you Yui! You broke my main character, you bitch! Oh wait... Is it I the one who broke her cause technically I wrote the story, nah! She's a b!tch)

Suddenly the old TV turned on by it's self.

What!?!? I sudden fear entered my body as I trembled at the screen before me. Is this some kind of Sadako movie!?!

Onee-san's face appeared on the screen as the scene played again. I noticed her eyes were swollen and her cheeks we're wet.

"Hey Yui... Listen... I'm sorry... I didn't tell you because..." She sniffs and blew her nose with a tissue. "I thought you would be devastated when... So I decided to keep it from you. I knew it was wrong but... It was too horrifying... To tell you that-" the screen became blurry. There were words appeared on the screen.