+Sequel: Eri is Coming Back!+

UPDATE: 4/28/16(WORDS: Before:399 After:522)

"Eri it's time to wake up." Mom shook me gently as I opened my eyes.

"Yes?"

"It was nice spending time with my daughter..." Her hand swept my hair away from my face. I looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Apparantly your not dead yet, your just in a coma."

"Say whut?!"

So you mean...

"I'm still alive and your just a figment of my imagination?"

"Yes your still alive and when you put it that way. Meh!" She shrugs as I sweatdropped . "And you really need to go back because your friends are all waiting for you." She snaps her finger and a mirror pops up.

"What are you? Some kind of fairy godmother!?"

"Just look at the mirror." I did what she told me to.

All of them were there and I was in a hospital?

"Eri, please wake up. Teddy and me needs you." Kanato said as I smiled. Then it hit me.

WHO'S PROTECTING YUI!?!?!

"Mom! I need to do something to them!" I said as she looked kind of shocked.

"I wasn't expecting that reaction."

"What?"

"I was expecting you beggin to stay with me and I'll accept you." she said.

Dafuq?

"Mom. Yui your last child and my sis is in trouble." I said as she perked up.

"I have another child?"

I facepalmed.

"What kind of mother are you?! You forgot your own daughter Yui!"

"Geez! Calm down! I was just joking!"

"What kind of joke is that!? Nobody even laughed at your stupid joke!"

She snaps her finger and a laughtrack suddenly emerged.

"Bitch please!" I said as she smirked.

"Anyway just enter that door and you will be transported into the human world." She pointed at the red door.

"That door is from insiduous! I AM NOT GOING IN THERE!" I said as I hid behind her.

"Oh your right! Hehe my bad!" She snaps her finger and a white door popped up. "That one!" She pointed at the white door.

"Wait... Hold up! How can you pop these doors randomly with a snap of a finger?"

"I told ya, hunny-bunch~ I have MAAAA~GIC!" She wiggled her arms as it immited sparkles.

Well let the new adventure begin!

"RAGH! I ARISE FROM THE DEAD-WHAT THE F*CK!? THAT'S A HUGE ASS NEEDLE! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as the scary nurse held onto my arm.

"C-Calm down, mam!" I didn't listen and kept squirming.

"Your gonna kill me with that!"

"Eri! Just calm down!-" Laito puts both of his hands on my shoulder.

"You calm down! Look how big that is-!? Wait... Why is my bracelet here?" I asked curiously as I dangled it infront of his eyes.

"A-Ano... I'll just come back later..." The nurse left, the brothers squirmed under my stare.

"What happened to Yui?" I asked, my voice was intimidating. Reiji stood up ftom his seat and walked over to me.

"Your sister... We-"

"Let's just get to the point! She's a vampire now!" Subaru yelled from the distance.

"SAY WHAT!?"