+1:00~H.O.T Titan+

UPDATE:4/27/16(WORDS: Before:714 After:924)

"Don't you understand that I am sick today!?" I yelled while running away.

"Sick people don't run." Reiji stated as he teleported infront of me making me huff in annoyance.

"Psh! Look at me! I'm pale! I look like Casper! See!!!!" I pointed at my self.

"You used powder."

"I actually used flour. Get your facts straight." He touched my cheek and covered it with his gloved hand and stared at it, making me wonder how can flour be facinating?

"It's powder."

"It's flour! I even got it from Yui's room! It's flour!" He dragged his palm across his face.

"That's not the point. Your not sick. Go get dressed."

"I. AM. SICK!" I demanded.

"No. You aren't. You used powder to make your face look pale. So shut your mouth and get dressed." He disappeared leaving me alone.

"Hmph! Who said I'm gonna follow his order!" I marched into a random direction.

"Don't you dare not do as I say." He appeared again making me gulp.

"P-Psh! Only a bonehead(badum tis) will do as you say." I said.

Another shitty day at school. Yay...

Girls were glaring daggers at me once again when I got out of the car. Next time, I am going to walk. ALONE

I don't wanna go to school today! I even played run and hide with the brothers. They ended up spotting me.

I groaned as I made my way to the rooftop. I accidentally bumped into someone's *ehem* torso as I looked up to see Atsushi- uh I mean a somewhat HOT titan.

"Oi! watch where you're going, shrimp!"

My eye twitched at the nickname.

"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR SOO TALL! YOU MUTHER EFFIN WANNA-BE EIFFEL TOWER!"

Wait...! A HOT TITAN!? Levi should have been here and beat that shit.

"WAAAHHH!!! LEVI!!! YOU BASTARD YOU BETRAYED MEH!!!!" I fell down to my knees as he looked at me weirdly.

"So your the one girl that Ruki wanted to get from the Sakamaki's. Your intresting-" He was cut off by me. Stealing his sugar cubes from his pocket slowly as I made a run for it.

"Oi! Don't touch my sugar cubes!"

"I already did, bruh! Hohohoho!!!" I laughed triumphantly as I made my way to the roof while hugging a pack of sugary goodness.

I kicked the door open with my heel as I quickly went in and lock the door immeadietly. Cause yah know, Levi didn't kill him so he might be after my warm and yummy flesh.

"OI! OPEN THE F*CKING DOOR FOOD!" He banged on the door.

FOOD!?!?

"KYAA!!! NUUU!!! LEVI!!! EREN! MIKASA!! SAVE ME!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!" I quickly hid at the side of the wall and started shoving sugar cubes in my mouth.

The door bursts open as he went in. I can here the clicking of his heels as he looked for me.

I accidentally dropped on of the sugar cubes as it falls in slow-mo and me saying 'noooo' in a manly slow-mo voice.

"Danm it! I can't smell her... Tch... My sugar cubes..." I heard him mutter. The moment the candy hits the floor-.

"Oi! Your being so loud!"

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Sleeping beauty's voice startled me as I reflexed punched his gut and fell to the ground. "Oopsie daisy! Sorry dude..."

"Shit... That was some punched..." He held his gut and he had agony written all over his face.

"AHA! I FOUND YOU!!!" The titan held my shoulder.

"RAEP!!! RAPE!!!" I thrashed around and he threw me over his shoulder. "Sleeping Beauty! Help meh!!! This hot titan is going to eat meh!!! I dun't wanna die yet!" I shrieked with a teary eyed face.

"Geez! Can't you see I'm in pain right now... But geez your so hopeless! Oi! Put her down!" He got up and glared at titan.

"Why? You have another sacrificial bride. Why can't you give us the other one."

NUUUU!!! I DUN'T WANNA MARRY YET!!!

"WTF!?! I AM NOT GOING TO BE A TITAN'S BRIDE! NUH UH BRUH!" I said as I wriggled out of his grip making his arm around my waist tighter.

What the hell!?! I can inflict pain to a vampire but why am I soo weak to other vampires? No! I can beat the shit out of him. I grabbed my fart spray in my pocket.

"Cover your nose!" I pinched my nose.

"What?"

I sprayed all over his face.

"UGH! WHAT THE F*CK!!! IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT!!!" He quickly ran away. HA! Works everytime...

I still remember spraying it to the darn priest to shut him up. I sighed dreamily. This brings back great memories...

"Okay! Subaru let's tend that bruise of- wahh? Are you okay?" I said as I looked at the albino who was sprawled on the floor like he had been drugged or something.

"You little peice of shit..." I noticed he was about to cry. "It smells like shit..."

"I said cover your nose, didn't I?

" whatever"

"Thanks!" I smiled at him and he turned into a tomato.

What's up with people erm vampires thes days. Everytime I spend time with them. They turn into tomatoes. I should be called 'The Tomato Wizard!'

"It's not like I'm doing this for you. It's just everyone will complain if the Mukami's taken away our prey..."

Does this kind of remind me of Midorima... Kyaaa!!! Mr. Carrot Tsundere!!!

"Hehehe Tsunbaru... Hehehe"

"Tch... Don't call me that... Now what's my reward?"

"Reward?"