+3:00~Deja Vu!?+

UPDATE:4/27/16(WORDS: Before:1078 After:1887)

"Blast! Where is that stupid child!" A loud voice boomed through the hallways as I sank even more in the closet, holding my breath while trembling.

"Calm down... She's probably somewhere inside this mansion." Another voice added but it sounded like a child.

The steps were getting closer, fear erupted from my mind as I felt tears slip and fall.

No... I don't want this... Please... Leave us alone...

"Aha! I found you, little brat!" My eyes widen as ge forcefully tugged my arm out of the closet.

"NO! LET GO OF ME!" I yelled while squirming frantically, pulling my arm out of his grasp.

I gasped when I felt my limp arms being chained against the wall as I layed helplessly, crying for them to stop. "Stop...please... Why are you all doing thi-Agh!" I was slapped with a rope making a new open wound.

"No-PLEASE JUST STO-SLAP-PLEASE-SLAP-NO!!!" My cries were drowned with a whip as I hugged my knees closer to my chest. Sweat and blood dribbling my skin as I panted heavily. Sooner I grew weaker and weaker until I felt my hands being free while being tugged against the cold tiled floor.

"Take her away. We don't need her anymore."

My eyes felt droopy as I only watched them in blurry figures. The scene soon changed into a burning house as I stared from afar. I only watched as they ran away and their cries were drowned by the fire burning.

"They deserved what was coming."

"Yeah, good thing I locked all of their doors. I'm pretty sure they couldn't escape that one."

"Heri? Are you coming?" My eyes snapped towards 3 people as I gulped.

"I'm gonna look for my sister, go without me." They shrugged as they ran leaving me staring at the burning house.

I lifted up my hood and ran in search for my beloved sister. I ran towards where they kept the orphan children as I entered in the now empty room.

"Heri? What are you doing here!? Get out!" The old lady appeared as anger surged through me.

"Where's my sister?" I demanded as she looked taken aback.

"I don't know where that filth is." She grinned evilly making me clench my fist.

"Where. Is. My. Sister." Every word, I took a step forward making her threw a cup at me while I dodged it bu side-stepping. "WHERE IS MY SISTER, WOMAN!?" I lifted her up by the shirt and slammed her to the nearest wall.

"You insolent child! Let go of me!" She struggled as I slammed her again with full force.

"If you still want to live then answer my question. Where is s-"

I heard a familiar cry of a child making me threw the woman on the ground as she looked scared and ran away.

"Yui? Yui?" I banged the door against every nursery. "Yui? Yui? YUI!" She cried for attention as I ran up to her crib and clutched her tightly.

I notice, she was the only child in this dark room. I carresed her head. They left her here. In this dark room.

"Shh... I'm here... I'm here... We have enough money for our freedom." I smiled as she guggled innocently. "Let's get out of this helll hole."