+2:00~More Bites!+

"Reward?" I asked in confusion.

"Your blood..."

"Oh okay! Come with me I'll take you there!" He looked at me curiously.

We both ended up in a clothing store called 'Your Blood'. I can see him sweatdropped at me.

"Uh... What I meant was your... You know what! Fuck it!"

"Wha? But you said you want 'Your Blood'"

WTF! (Well That's Fantastic!) We walked all the way here just for nothing.

"That's not what I darn mean't" he said before disapearing.

-(your so dense...)-

"What the f*dge!?! Its slendy tender man!!!!"

-(stupid)-

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

What the fuck?!?!

"Oi! MTH what the hell are you doing here?" I stared at him as he lay on my bed.

"I said don't call me that! But anyway I'm thirsty..."

"Then go drink someone's urine then..." I joked.

"I don't need your suggestion."

Aaand I am being pinned to something again! Geez! Give me a break! Without any warning I felt the pain again in my neck again but this time it hurts like shit! It's even worst than Sebastian's and Kanato's bite.

"IT HURTS! IT F*CKING HURTS!" I thrashed around and brought my knee up to his torso and was about to kick him but his leg pinned it causing me to wince.

"You belong to your's truly and your's truly alone."

"I don't belong to anyone! RAPE! RAEP! RA-" He covered my mouth.

"Ge yo an owf yo pewut geser (get your hand off you pervert geezer)"

He started slurping and I was starting to go weak.

"Pillow fight!" The little girl explained as she smashed the fluffy pillow on his head.

He fell on the bed with a soft thud and stayed there, planking.

"Ano... Ayato-kun... Kyaaaa!" She was pinned and was tickled.

"Hahahaha!!"

They both laughed and ended up being scolded by their parents.

The flashback crossed clearly in Ayato's mind but Eri's blurry.

I can see him smirk as he pulled away from me. He then did his death wish. His cold lips locked with mine.

HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!! Nuuuuu!! I promised my future husband that I will give my first kiss... Huhuhuhu...

His disgusting tounge slipped inside my mouth as I can feel him roaming his thing every part of my mouth. A weird sensation pushed through me and my mind was completely blank but my chest beated soo rapidly and my face became hotter. I hate this feeling....

"Ngh!"

I broke the kiss and a string of saliva connected our lips. I panted as I glared at him.

"HOW DARE YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS! BASTARD!"

"Like I said I'm going to be your first in everything. This shows you your mine and mine alone."

He went down to my neck and bit it lightly.

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

He started sucking it leaving purple marks and his saliva. EWWWWW!!!!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-