𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

THE RUSHING WATER OF A CASCADE BREAKS THE HEAVY SILENCE. Small fairy lights hung from one wooden beam on the ceiling to the others. The walls were high and wide, the drywall replaced with a sort of screen that produced a mimic environment of Apollo itself. Faux bushes and flowers decorated the dimly lit room, matching the ones displayed on the screen.

The fragrance too was that of Astrid's home planet. The soft lingering scent of jasmine flowers and lily harmonized with the aroma of different delicious baked sweets. There was also a hint of a more wet and earthy scent as a result of the electronic waterfall that played in the corner of the room.

    In the middle of the room, standing on mahogany colored legs, was a large gazebo. Thick green vines climb up the base and through the ceiling of the belvedere, wrapping the wood in its arms tightly. Sitting below it was a long frosted glass table, food towering on the fine china plates that patiently waited to be taken.

    Vader waits patiently at his designated seat, sweaty palms pressing against his muscular thigh. His lips pursed as his amber rimmed irises scan over the room one more time. Everything needed to be perfect for Astrid. His stomach bubbled in anxiousness, it was a feeling he hadn't felt since the beginning of the Clone Wars when they had reunited after the Battle of Geonosis.

    The doors finally open, and Vader rises to his feet. His heart pounds as he takes in Astrid's appearance. She wore a beautiful white sundress that ended just a few inches below her ass, the neckline dropping to a low 'U' showing a tiny bit of cleavage. Her hair was twisted out of her face with a claw clip, leaving two strands of her bangs out.

    Her jaw drops as her eyes travel throughout the beautifully decorated room. The guard that escorted her had retreated back to his post, leaving just Astrid and Vader. Her green eyes twinkle in amazement as they skim across the room, eventually landing on the man who had decorated the room.

    "You look breathtaking," Vader makes his way over to Astrid, his arm outstretched for Astrid to take. The light blue button-up shirt hugged his arms and shoulder perfectly, the material tightening every time he moved. He watches as Astrid internally weighs the options if she should take his hand or not, and in the end, her soft hand slips into his calloused one.

    "Thank you, you look quite good without that suit," Astrid lightly smiles, and despite her body being calm and relaxed around him, her eyes swam in cautiousness. Vader understood why, but it still hurt. He elected to ignore it for the time being, gently pulling her closer by her hand and letting his gloved metal hand enclose around her waist.