Finding You part 4 ch 64

Finding you part 4 ch 64~ "Feel like cinderella"

At Skye/Lorenzo's house~ Genevieve's room~ Genevieve came in she was so tired and lay right on the bed. "I feel like Cinderella," Genevieve said and fell asleep and had a dream she was cinderella. "Genevieve," Skye said "Yes Mother," Genevieve said Skye was all better wearing a dress, and Luis and Skylar and Lila Rae and Lorenzo were with her. "We are going out for dinner, Here is a list of things you need to do while we are going," Skye said "Yes Mother," Genevieve said "Oh about that now just call me Skye, I have no daughter name Genevieve anymore," Skye said "Yes Skye," Genevieve said "A daughter of mine would never cheat on a test," Skye said "We sure go," Lorenzo said "Yes," Skye said "When are we going to Disney world," Luis Jr asks "We leave tomorrow, It will be fun a family vacation," Skye said "Yes it will let's go, Oh Genevieve move all you're belongs to the room by the maids," Lorenzo said "Yes that's where you belong now," Skye said "I will get it done," Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo left with the children. "No," Genevieve said and woke up she went into the bathroom and wash her face, and went into the shower.

Downstairs~ Jamie came in with Luis Jr and Lila Rae and Skylar as Lorenzo came in. "How was school," Lorenzo asked "Good Daddy, Where is Genevieve," Skylar asked "You sister got in trouble Genevieve cheat on a test so she is kicked out for a week," Lorenzo said "Oh No," Skylar said "Yes, Genevieve has to help the maids clean," Lorenzo said "How is a mother can we see her" Lila Rae ask "Yes go ahead," Lorenzo said

Skye room~ Skye was in bed when Lila Rae and Luis Jr and Skylar came in. "How was school," Skye asked "Alright, I'm sorry about Genevieve," Skylar said "It's not your fault for your sister," Skye said "No it's not, Genevieve is smart she knows what she did," Lila Rae said "Yes," Skye said