Confustion is a thing

Tommy realized looking down he was holding the vines like they were a sewing needle and thread. Tommy turned to see the other three laughing their asses off at Tommy's expenses. Tommy's cheeks warmed and redened as he realised he was sleep walking. 

"So you sleep walk then?" Wilbur asked still laughing at the fact the child was 'sewing' with a vine.

"I-I don't know I didn't think I did?"

The others laughed more and Tommy kicked a nearby ball at Will's feet causing him to lose balance and fall over. As soon as Will hit the floor Tommy started to laugh, as Phil and Techno did too. Wilbur just gave a pouting look at them all, Tommy was soon on the floor rolling with laughter. Soon the laughter died down though and Tommy was thrown over Wilbur's shoulder.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN! WHAT IS WITH YOU ALL AND CARRYING ME!"

"We don't want you to run off you gremlin," Wilbur said with a slight laugh at the end.

'Not like I really have a choice' Tommy crossed his arms and scowled at the two behind Wilbur who were currently holding back from laughing at the child. Soon they were in what Tommy could only assume was Wilbur's room. I mean there were music sheets covering the floors, a guitar, a chest full of different shit and for some reason a shit ton of sand jars.

"What the fuck is with the sand!?" Tommy said rather loudly.

Wilbur turned rather quickly and panicked like.

"Ssssssshhhh! Don't say tha-"

Before Wil could finish his sentence they heard loud quick foot steps, then the door slam open. Phil then walked looking around.

"WILBUR what did I say about the sand!" Phil said grabbing some of the jars.

Wilbur only pouted sitting on the bed.

"You can't just eat sand mate."

"WAIT! You EAT the sand!?" Tommy asked laughing.

Soon Phil left taking all of the sand. After Wilbur grabbed the guitar and played some song for Tommy, soon Tommy closed his eyes only to open them and see Tubbo, Ranboo, and Nikki while Wilbur's music played in the far off backs of his mind. 

Tommy got to see his friends again and right now that's all he needed 

________________________________________________________________________________

So I wanted to add more to this when I first thought about making this but I have had so much trouble keeping up with it so I made a somewhat happy ending there you go I guess and sorry I couldn't add more