TRUE LOVE

Virat is the son of a big and rich businessman Ninad Chavan.

He loves Pakhi. But Pakhi loves his money.

When Virat's family denied to accept Pakhi....Virat leaves his family for Pakhi. When she get to know about it she breaks up with him saying that he is a fool who leaves his property for a girl.

Virat gets the biggest shock of his life. He gets depressed......He didn't talk to anyone.... He started living alone.....skips his food....... (completely became devdas 😂)

His family got worried about him and his health..... They appoint the best psychaitrist for him.... Who is non other than Dr Sai Joshi.....

Sai used to come to their house for Virat's treatment .....She is always available for him...... She used to talk to him and also listens him without disturbance and interference.

Virat started sharing his problems with her. They both likes each others company. Virat gets his best friend in Sai.

Days passed.......

Gradually they started liking each other. Virat was little scared to love again as he didn't want a heart break.....but Sai's nature gives him an assurance that she is not like Pakhi....

One fine day Virat calls Sai and asks her to meet him in a cafe........ They both reach there...... Virat was confused that how to confess...... But surprisingly Sai confessed her feeling to him❤...... Both were happy.

They dated for some time and then told there families about it. They also have no objection about there relationship....... They both get happily married.....

Virat was in so love with her❤❤......They both completed each other...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been two years of their marriage....
They lives in Delhi as Virat has taken the responsibility of his father's business in Delhi..They both live in a flat.....

It's a Sunday morning

Both love birds are sleeping peacefully in each other arms.....

Sai wakes up and see Virat is getting ready....

Sai : Good morning

Virat : Good morning

Sai: kaha jane ki tayaari ho rhi h...... Hm to aaj shopping pe jane wale the na.....

Virat : haa actually achanak ek emergency aa gayi h.... To mujhe jana hoga..... Tum jao..... I promise main agli baar tumhe join karunga.....

Sai: yaar this is not fair...... Tum hamesha aisa hi karte ho.....

Virat : Baby I'm sorry...... Ek kaam karte hai.... Tum mall me jao main tumhe waha join kar lunga... Mera kaam khatam hote hi.....

Sai: Pakka aaoge na..... Ki mujhe waha akela hi rehna hoga.....

Virat kissed😘 her forehead and says

Virat: Pakka.....chalo bye😘 (kissed her cheeks)

Sai: Bye....... take care
.
.
.
.
.

Sai gets ready and goes to mall. Before Virat comes she wanted to buy a gold ring for him.

She goes to jewellery shop...... She was confused between two rings...... She saw a women of her age at the shop.... She asks her......

Sai: excuse me..... Can you help me in choosing a ring..... Actually I'm confused between these two rings....

Women: Yaa sure.......

They both talks for some time...

Sai : BTW My self Dr. Sai Joshi Chavan

Women: My self Patralekha Mohite Patil

(Sai knows about Virat's past but didn't see the girl)

They are talking when they heard a gun shot. They shocked to see that terrorist attacked the mall.

On the same time Police also comes there. Guns were fired from the both side. In between Sai saw a child in the middle of the shop. The terrorist was going to attack him .But Sai came in between and someone hit her and because of that she fainted.

Terrorist were caught by the police. Pakhi saw Virat came running to her.... Her heart beat increases.... She thought that he still loves her...... She also open her arms....... But Virat stops where Sai was fainted.... He didn't even looked at Pakhi......

Virat sits down and keeps Sai's head on her lap and patted her cheeks.....

Virat : Sai.... Wake up.... Kya ho gya tumhe...... Sai wake up...... Baby please wake up......... Koi paani lao please.......

Pakhi ran with bottle in her hands....

Virat :(without looking at her) Thank you......

Virat sprinkle water on her face..... Sai opens her eyes slowly .........As she completely wake up..... Virat hugged her tightly......

Virat: Pagal ho kya....... Kya jaroorat thi pehelwaan banne ki..... Kuch ho jata to .......

Sai : Virat calm down..... Look I am fine.....

Pakhi was confused to see that..... She thought that Virat still loves her... But seeing his care for Sai...... She is not understanding what's happening there......

Pakhi: Virat......

Virat was shocked & hell angry to see Pakhi......

Virat : Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho...

Sai: Tum inhe jaante ho??......

Virat : Nahi....

Pakhi : Ye tum kya keh rahe ho Virat..... Hm dono ek dusare se pyaar karte h....

Sai was shocked to listen this...

Virat : Pyaar........ Pyaar karte hai nhi pyaar karte the...... Wo v sirf main karta tha..... Tum to sirf mere paiso se pyaar karti thi.....

Now Sai got the matter.....

Pakhi : Aisa mat bolo Virat..... Main tumse saccha pyaar karti hu..... We are the true lovers.....

Virat : Just shut up........ Saccha pyaar ....... Tumhe pta v h pyar kya hota hai........
Pyar wo hota hai jo mere aur Sai k beech h..... Ohh I forgot..... Miss Patralekha Mohite Patil..... Meet my beloved wife Dr. Sai Virat Chavan.

Pakhi was shocked to listen that...

Pakhi: Nhi Virat tum aisa nhi kar sakte..... Tum sirf mujhse pyar karte ho....

Virat : In your dreams........ Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai tum kaise mujhe chor kar chali gayi thi...... Agar Sai nhi hoti to main kabhi aage nhi badh pata.... Sai ne mujhe sikhaya hai ki saccha pyaar kya hota hai........Aaj main jo bhi hu sirf isi ki wajah se hu........ Tum kyu wapas aayi ho..... Just go away......

Virat picks Sai in his arms and started walking.....

Sai: Virat kya kar rahe ho..... Mujhe kuch nhi hua h...... Sab dekh rahe hai.....

Virat : Dekhne do..... Maine apni wife ko uthaya h...... Koi mera kya hi kar lega❤.....

Pakhi feels devasted after the confrontation...... She knew that it was her fault....She saw Virat walking away........
______________________________________

THE END

Hope you guys liked it

Do vote and lots of comments

Will meet soon!!!!

Bye have a great day...