Tere Mere Darmiyan

Idea By : UrjitaMishra5

I ran away from my marriage with all the jewelleries and gifts.... I don't want to marry a stranger... Come on yaar it's 21st century and I'm getting married to the person whom I met just once.....Are you serious...

So I ran away from there.....Trust me the boy was handsome but he is not my time....

I sold the few jewelleries and bought a 2BHK flat in a cheap rate..... I'm so happy finally I'm living my life in my way...

The contractor gave me the key and left.... I opened the door, I got scared and fainted...

The next thing I remember is getting up in a room and a boy sitting next to me and staring at me....

I got up from bed....

'Who are you?? ' I asked

'How are you feeling now princess.. ..you know what you are as beautiful as snow white... ' he said in a childish voice...

'Huhh....princess... Kon princess...or tumhe mujhe daraya kyu... ' I asked

He is looking so innocent at the same time he is handsome...

'I'm sorry princess... Main tumhe darane nahi chahta tha... Mujhe laga koi aur hai.... Wo log mujhe bhaga dete na isliye maine ye kiya... ' he innocently answered

'Lekin ye ghar mera hai... Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?? ' I asked

'Par Princess yaha main rehta hoon or.... Jo bhi yaha aata hai usse bhaga deta hoon....' he replied..

I was not understanding what's happening here... The contractor didn't told me about him... Then I remembered him saying that only this flat is cheap that means they thought a ghost is here....But if I told them about him they will change the full rent... So let it be.. Let him be with me...

'Princess kya soch rahi ho... Tum mujhe nikal dogi kya yaha se... Please princess aisa mat Karna... Main kaha jaunga.... ' he pleaded in his childish accent

'No...you will live here only... But don't tell it to anyone... It's our secret... Okay... ' I asked and his face lit up...

'Thank you Princess... ' he said and kissed my cheeks....
My heart skipped a bit feeling his lips on my cheeks....

He told me that his name is Virat and he is living here from last two months and when he asked him how he manged to get food then he laughed and took a promise from me that I'll never tell this to anyone... He pulled me near the neighbors house and showed me window and the refrigerator....

Days passed....

I really like his company... He is like a small kid who is very curious about everything....he loves to watch cartoons..... The full day he enjoyed Tom and Jerry... And with him I'm also becoming a kid...

At night he used to sleep with me as I'm scared of lizard....

The day I saw a lizard he shu him away and laughed hard.... And also declared that his princess is afraid of small lizard...

I love how he call me Princess... He respects me a lot... He is much more better than my family members and so called friends.... May be because he is mentally unstable...

I got a best friend in him ... I want him to get well soon... I started consulting doctors... But the fees and expenses were very high.... So I sold the remaining jewellery for his treatment....

When you find a precious bond you are ready to go to any extent to see him happy... And I'm doing the same... I find a job with an average salary but it's enough for us....

Doctor has given very heavy dose of medicines.... He didn't want to consume it but I have to give it to him so a small peck on his cheek do it for me....

It's been a month of his treatment and I can see improvement in his health...
He acts much more normal than before....

And finally the day arrived when is fully fit and fine... I was standing outside his room nervous.... Should I enter or I should knock....

'Arey Princess... Why are you standing here.... ' his voice broke my trace

'Uhh....tumhari medicines.... ' I passed the food tray to him and while taking it our hands brushed...

He closed the door and I was standing there.... I'm really missing my old Virat....

He came out of his room at night...
We had our dinner....But none of us said anything....

Next Day,
He came out with his bag and gave me a cheque and asked me to fill the amount I spent on him.... I was so heartbroken after that... I took the cheque and he hugged me once and said Thank you for everything and then left...

From that day I was not same... I don't know why but I'm feeling so lonely... I got habitual of his presence...his tantrums... This home didn't feel like home...

After a month my parents found me.... They slapped me and took me to my old house and locked me in a room... They announced my marriage to someone who is already married but his wife left him....my mother told that my sister Pakhi married to the groom after I ran away....

I love Virat and my heart soul everything belongs to him only...I want to stop this marriage......

The day of marriage arrived....My friends made me ready.....They took me downstairs....

I looked at the groom and he was doubled of my age.....

I was going towards the Madap but my heart was not ready for this marriage...

So I jerked my friend's hand and ran towards the door but before I can ran out my brother held my hands and slapped me..... I was struggling to come out of his hold....

My Sister Pakhi arrived with his in laws.... I saw them... They were looking at me with disgust...

'Main ye shaadi nahi karungi matlab nahi karungi... Aap log mere saath zabardasti nahi kar sakte...Main Virat se pyaar karti hoon... Main kisi or se shaadi nahi kar sakti....' I said but no one is ready to listen...

When my mother was about to slap...

'Rukiye... ' a voice came and everyone turned towards it....

I saw him.... My Veeru.... I jerked her hands and ran towards him..... I hid myself in his embrace... He also hugged me tightly...

'Princess are you Okay?? ' he asked

'Virat.... Choro usse.... Ye wahi ladki hai jisne tumare bhai ko beech mandap pe chora tha... ' Samrat's father said.

I broke the hug and looked at him...

Is he Samrat's brother....

He didn't responded and holding my hands he took me towards my father but before anyone can react he filled my hairline with vermilion....

Everyone stood there in shock including me...

'Papa.... She is the same girl because of whom I'm standing fit and fine... She is same girl I love... Princess where were you... I searched you everywhere.....
Main wapas tumhe dhundhne gaya tha par tum waha nahi thi... Princess I really love you... I love you so much.... ' he confessed and again I fainted....

So this is how I became Mrs Sai Virat Chavan...

~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Vote!!

Comments!!