A Girl in Red

I'm not a social media person but I do have an account on facebook. I just open it every night to have a look on the notifications.

One night as usual I opened my facebook and a notification pop up. Some SK JOSHI send a friend request. I ignored at first as there is no profile picture on that id. So I judged it as a fake id.

But after few days later I again got friend request from the same person SK JOSHI.

This time he/she also send a message. When I checked the message it a Hii.

I don't know why but this time I have accepted the friend request. And we started chatting.

On the first chat I got to know about her... Yes!! Surprisingly she was her... I mean a girl.
First time in my life a girl send a friend request and also eager to talk with me...

She told her name as Sai. Sai Kamal Joshi ....
We started chatting every night. In a short span of time we bonded well.
I mean a boy who never open facebook started checking the notification bar in every five minutes.

Every night I started waiting for her message. Soon I got to know that she lives alone and she is an orphan. We knew everything about each other.

Many time I asked her to show me her picture but she denied saying that she isn't that beautiful.

Weeks, months and years passed.
Our chatting starts with....

Hii... How's your day and ends with Go now sleep its late.....
And this last message is always came from her side as I didn't even know what's the time....

With the passing time I realised that I have fallen for this unknown face. Actually not for her face but surely for her soul...

Though I haven't seen her picture but people said...

"Pyaar andha hota hai!! "

Same applies to me.... I have fallen for her talks.....non stop talks..... For her childish complaints that every night she told me how an auto driver takes 5 rupees extra or the fruits seller gives her rotten melons.... or she forgot to bring umbrella and it's stated heavily raining...and now She is sick and have to drink kadha...

From her way of chatting I can guess she is such a cutie pie. One day I decided to tell her about my feelings....

The same night when she messaged me we talked like a usual day... How's your day... Had your dinner etc etc.

But at last I said

"Suno.... I have started loving you...Do you have the same feelings for me ??

On that day she didn't replied the message. I thought may be she is taking her time. But it's been a full week and I didn't receive any of her message...

I was messaging her everyday....I was cursing myself for bringing this topic in our beautiful relationship.... At the last of that week I got a message...

'Virat you haven't seen me... How can you love me?? '

Yes!! This is what she wrote...

'Sai.... But Is it compulsory to fall for a face or look.... I have fallen for your soul....I want to hear your voice... I want to listen your talks not just reading it and imagining you.... Look I'm clear about my feelings and it's OK if you are not feeling in the same way.... Take your time and even after if you don't fall for me then don't worry nothing is going to change between us.... '