Special days.

Virat took the lift to his flat. The whole day passed without seeing his wife or listening her voice.

In the morning when he left She was sleeping and when he called her she didn't picked neither call backed. So he send Mohit to have a check on her.

He told that she is fine but still he came early to spend some time with her.

As he reached near the flat he noticed Mohit sitting outside on the gate of their flat.

'Tu yaha kyu baitha hai.... ' asked Virat

'Vahini bhut gusse me hai dada.... Accha hua aap aa gaye.... Unhone mujhe ghar se bahar fek diya.... ' he complained

'Tune aisa kya kiya ki usne tujhe aise bahar fek diye.... ' asked Virat

'Wo.... Wo dada main loud music sun raha tha or unhone mujhe band karne ko kaha lekin maine ignore kar diya or phir..... ' he said and Virat laughed

'Kab se yahi pe pada hai?? ' asked Virat

'Pichle 3 ghante se..... ' he replied and Virat laughed more

'Janta to hai tu ki kitni short tempered hai wo.... Phir bhi aisi harkatein kyu karta hai.... ' chuckled Virat

'Haa dada apni Gadadhari Bheem ko aap hi sambhalo.... Main chala ghar wapas.... ' said Mohit and left.

Virat rang the doorbell and she opened after few minutes. But this time she didn't appeared in front of him she was standing behind the door....

He entered and locked the door.... As he turned his wife hugged him tightly resting her cheeks against his chest... He felt her hold on his waist....

'Finally you are here..... I missed you so much.... ' she mumbled

'What's happened.... Are you okay....' he asked worriedly

'No.....I'm not... ' she replied

He broke the hug and cupped her cheeks....

'What's wrong love?? ' he asked and noticed her red eyes

'It's paining a lot..... ' she cried indicating towards her stomach....

Then only he noticed her....she was wearing a oversized hoodie which was his ofcourse.... That was barely covering her thighs....

'Are you on your days??' he asked and she nodded....

He again took her in his arms and kissed her hairs....

'Do you need anything?? ' he asked.

'Yes..... '

'Tell me.... I'll bring it now...' he said

'Pizza...... Ice cream....Pani Puri ..' she said after a deep thought...

He smiled

'Anything else?? ' he asked again

'Mmm..... How about a  kit Kat shake..... ' she said forgetting about her pain...

'That's a very good idea.... Let's have a small party.... ' he said

'How rude.... Mujhe yaha dard ho raha hai or aapko party karni hai.... ' she asked with a pout

He kissed the pout and said

'I want you to feel better na.....and it's just me and you will enjoy the special time of ours..... ' he said removing the hairs from her face....

'I know......I'm sorry..... ' she said

'You rest I'll order everything and I'll be here in few minutes....'

He said and made her sit on the couch. He came back with a hot water bag and gave it to her....

He then ordered her food along with some painkillers and chocolate...

He came after changing cloths and saw her sitting on the couch holding her stomach.....

The bell rang and he opened and received his orders. He opened all the boxes and placed it on the table in front of the couch.....he sat beside her and pulled her in his arms and made her sit between his legs....

She confusingly looked at him and he gestured her towards the pizza boxes... She took a slice while he gently pressed hot air bag on her lower belly...She fed him with her own hands.....she leaned against his chest....

They watched movie in the same position and he kept massaging her belly......

'Waise..... You look good in this hoodie of mine.... ' he said

'Wo... Actually... I'm sorry... Meri dress na blood stain ki wajah se kharab ho gayi thi or mujhe kuch comfortable pehena tha.... So I took this from your wardrobe..... ' she said

'Sai..... Kya har baat me sorry bolna hai.... Jo mera hai wo tumhara bhi hai....' he said and she kissed his cheeks....

'Ahh.... You are the best....' she said

He smiled and planted a kiss on her cheeks.

They have been in this marriage for more than six months now and he understood everything about her. He knew that during her periods she turned into a fragile doll. Otherwise she is a lioness ready to eat him alive  She became annoyed with little things. And he do love to pamper her like a baby.

10 years — or about 3,500 days — of the average woman's life that will be spent menstruating.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Vote!!

Comments!!