Pehli Nazar 👀 ❤

Hey It's me your Rj Virat Chavan wishing you a very good morning Nagpur....

Guess what.... I'm here to share a very important news to you all....

'Roz main aapko kisi or kahaniya sunata hoon par aaj main aapko meri zindagi se juda ek kissa sunaunga..... '

I know this will hurt my die heart fan girls but I can't help it.

He received a message instantly...

"Self obsessed" he smiled and continued

Just like you all fall for me... I have also fallen head over heels for someone. And Finally I'm getting married to her.

So let me tell you about my dream girl... how I met her. Actually I fell for her just after seeing her...

So it was when I was in class 11th.
After our board exam I joined the same school for my further studies but most of my friends chose different streams so my bad boy group separated....

I was the rowdy boy of my school..
The most spoiled child of my batch...

With the same attitude I was Sitting in my class when our teacher came. As always everyone was introducing themselves in the first class and I was sleeping with a cringe expression on my face.

But just after few minutes a soothing sound fell in my ears....it was like music to my ears.... I immediately looked at the other direction and trust me it was the best day of my life...

I have seen a fairy that day with the most melodies voice. She is as beautiful as her voice..... Her almonds shaped eyes and her cute small nose and her beautiful face....

I'll continue it after the next song.... So Enjoy the next track...

Pehli Nazar Teri Maar Gayi
Meri Jaan Gayi Sajna
Ek Hi Dhadkan Paas Thi
Jo Tere Paas Gayi Sajna

Main Sab Chhadd Aaun Tere Liye
Duniya Ko Bhulaun Tere Liye
Bas Kamm Zara Yeh Gham Zara Karde

Jo Toone Pilayi Bana Sharabi
Hai Dil Main Na Gham Koyi Zara Bhi
Tu Mera Humdum Tu Mera Dushman
Tu Hi Saza Hai Tu Hi Rihaayi

Jo Toone Pilayi Bana Sharabi
Hai Dil Main Na Gham Koyi Zara Bhi
Tu Mera Humdum Tu Mera Dushman
Tu Hi Saza Hai Tu Hi Rihaayi...

I kept looking at her until my turn came....

I stood up and about to introduce myself just then the teacher said

'Rehne do tumhare baare me to pura school jaanta hai.... '

And the whole class laughed but I immediately looked at her.... She was confused....

I looked at the boys angrily who was laughing and they stopped immediately...

The teacher gave us task and asked me to collect all the copies as I very well knew about the school....

I happily collect all the copies and reaches near her.... She handed me her copy and asked...

'Excuse me.... Teacher ne tumhe self introduction dete waqt roka kyu.... Tum yaha ke topper ho kya?? ' she asked softly...

I was on cloud nine as she talked to me but what she asked.... I'm the backbencher, the below average student....

'Uff..... What should I answer now... ' I thought