BREAKING THE SILENCE

'Break the silence....
To shatter the violence '

__________________________________

Thank you Yellow_Daisy_17 for the plot and the title..

_________________________________

Quick Character Intro..

Sai : Doctor by profession
Loves her husband and.
daughter

Virat : DCP By profession..
Loves his wife and daughter.

Saira : A teenage girl.
Student of class 10th.
A bubbly and talkative girl.. Just like her mother...

Changes :
* Sairat live in Nashik with their 15 years old daughter....

*Sairat left Chavan Nivas for the better future of their daughter...
......................................................

Sai came back home from hospital.....
She directly went to Saira's room....

She found her sleeping... It was quite unusual as it was her TV time....

She caressed her head...

'Pehle dinner bana leti hu... Phir utha kar khila dungi shayad thak gayi hogi...board's aa rahe hai na.... Virat bhi aate hi honge... ' she said to herself..

She went to her room....changed her saree and wear a simple kurti and directly went to kitchen...

She was preparing dinner when she felt two hands caging her....

She smiled....

'Aa gaye aap... Accha hai... Jaiye or jaldi se fresh ho jaiye....dinner ready hai... ' she said..

'Nahi... Abhi nahi... Tumhe chorne ka mann nahi kar raha... Or waise bhi abhi piche se tumhari beti aakar bolegi ''Mr and Mrs Chavan aapke sath aapki beti bhi issi ghar me rehti hai... To apne romance ko thoda control kijiye... " he said mimicking her tone...

'Nahi aaj wo nahi aayegi.. Aaj aapki princess so rahi hai... ' said Sai.

'Itni jaldi so gayi aaj...tabiyat to thik hai na uski.?? ' asked Virat..

'Haa tabiyat thik hai... Shayad padhte padhte so gayi hogi... Main jab wapas aayi to dekha so rahi thi.... Aap jaiye usse bhi apne sath hi lete aana... ' said Sai

'Accha thik hai main jata hu... ' said Virat and went from there...

Virat after changing his uniform went to Saira's room.... He found her sleeping in uncomfortable position....
As he touched for waking her... She shivered and panicked......She opened her eyes and found Virat....

'Papa aap... ' she said catching her breath...

'Kya hua Sairu... Aap itna ghabra kyu gaye... ' asked Virat gently patting her back...

'K.. Kuch nahi Papa.. Wo bas bura sapna dekh rahi thi... ' she said wiping her sweats..

'Dinner ready hai... Mumma niche bula rahi hai... ' said Virat...