The Phone Call

Sai was trying to sleep but her phone was continuously buzzing....

She tried to ignore it many times but her boyfriend is in no mood to let her sleep..... 

He has called more than 50 times in last half an hour....

And some 100 of messages of Sorry  and love you....Each time with some sweet quotes to show that he hasn't copy pasted the text.....

One more time it buzzed...
She irritatedly picked the call...

S: Kyu baar baar call kar rahe ho...'

She asked before he could say anything.....

V: Sorry na sweetheart..... Tumhe pata hai na tumse baat kiye bina nind nahi aayegi...

S: Shut up Virat.....I don't care........Mujhse baat karne ki fursat nahi hai na tumhare paas to main bhi pagal nahi baithi hoon yaha...

She bursted but he silently listened...

V: I'm really sorry baby..... Main bas apne dosto ke saath bahar gaya tha... Isliye call nahi dekh paya.. 

He said with his childish voice... 

S: Haa to jao na unse hi baat kar lo jabtak nind nahi aati.... Mujhe kyu call kiya hai....

She said angrily.....

V: Kyuki tumhare sapne dekhna chata hoon na raat ko... isliye tumari hi awaz sun kar sona chahta hoon....

He flirted

S: F*ck to your cheesee lines..... Get lost.... I don't want to talk anymore....

She said twisting her lips though she was melting a bit....

V: Accha I promise aaj se tumhara call sabse pehle uthaunga.... No matter main kaha hoon kya kar raha hoon...

S: Don't worry.... I understood it very well that I'm not your priority... I'm just an option for you....

She sarcastically said...

V: (in mind) Beta Virat you have awaken a sleeping lioness....

No love who said..... You know right I love you more than anything....

It's true. He loves her a lot. After he met her....his life changed a lot...
He understood the right meaning of life. She enjoys her life to fullest and also make sure that he also do the same....Whenever he spends time with her he forgets about everything. His girlfriend is the most childish soul and the biggest tantrum queen....

S: Done with your sugary words.... Main yaha pagal nahi hoon ki shaam se 20 baar call kar diya but ek message tak nahi aaya ki I'm busy talk to you later..... Jab tumhare paas time nahi hai to main bhi free nahi hoon itni...

V: Bas dosto ke saath bahar tha ..Isliye.... Aaj se aisa nahi hoga na...Pakka.....

He tried to pacify his angry girlfriend who is furious because of his ignorance.... Yes it's true she didn't had her dinner without talking to him. And he knew that she has not eaten anything and that's why she is annoyed....

S: Mujhe nahi pata.... Din bhar me na ek call na message... Maine message bhi kiya to reply tak nahi aaya....
I'm your girlfriend Virat.... I didn't expect anything from you... Just your time and some candyfloss that's it...

She said walking towards terrace while he smiled listening about candyfloss...

Yes she loves candyfloss more than anything... Sometimes he felt jealous of it....

She stood near the wall looking at the stars still in the call....

V: Chand kitna khoobsurat hai na

He said

She just hummed...

Soon she felt two arms around her body hugging her from behind...

She is very well aware of the touch but she is angry right now....

S: Tumhe kaise pata ki main yaha hoon...

V: Meri dhadkane tumhare saath chalti hai.......

She rolled her eyes and said....

S: Sharam nahi aati..  Landlord ki beti ko hug karte hue....

She said trying to remove his hands...

V: Na ji na.... Main kyu landlord ko beti ko hug karunga.... Maine to apni girlfriend ko hug kiya hai....

He said tightening the hold....

S: Kisi ne dekh liya na to problem ho jayegi....

V: Main kisi se nahi darta.... Apne ghar pe hoon kisi paraye ke ghar pe thodi na hoon....

S: Baba ke favourite student ho isliye ghar me ho warna to yaha rehne kon deta....

V: Baba ki beti ka bhi to favorite hoon...

He said turning her to face her....

V : I'm sorry .....aaj se no party.... Aaj se pehle tum phir koi aur.. 

S: Maine aisa nahi bola.... Just inform me ki tum busy ho baat nahi kar sakte... That's it.... Atleast mujhe hurt nahi hoga... 

V: I Understand.... I'm sorry... Chalo khana kha lo....

S: Maine kha liya hai.... Abhi aise hi raho....

V: Accha abhi koi nahi dekhega.... Aur tumhe khana kab khaya...

S: Mujhe farak nahi padta.... Dekhe do jisko dekhna hai... Or... Baba aaye the khana lekar... apne hatho se khilaya to mana kaise karti....

V: Accha hai kam se kam baba tumhe sambhal sakte hai....

He kissed her cheeks....

V: I'm sorry again....

S: It's okay.... Par agli baar se aise mat karna....

She said hugging him....

V: Kabhi nahi.... 

Virat is Kamal's friend Ninad's son....he is transfered to Mumbai so Kamal asked him to stay with them but Virat denied. Ninad asked him to stay there as pain guest and also pay rent for it until he gets his own quarter...

Kamal also agreed to this and Virat also. He shifted with them...

Sai didn't liked Virat at first but Virat  offered her to drop hospital everyday.
They started spending time together which made her change her perspective for him and they fell in love.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Vote!!

Comments!!