Entry 97

Heinous than black dahlia? Here's what we know about the case so far:

On the morning of April 27, 2021, a vagrant person saw a mannequin-like figure in an abandoned property in Quezon City. It quickly gained attraction until it reached the PNP. People described the corpse as having mouth agape, and eyes wide open as if she went to a shock before her last breath. The head was detached from her body, torso and the lower region were cut across.

The autopsy report was still ongoing to confirm her death. But Police Lieutenant Petraco said that the IDs found were matching her DNA. She was recognized as Anne Margaret Carreon, a senior high school student.

She was last seen on April 24, three days before being found dead. Her head was detached from the body and her torso and lower proximity were in a clean cut. Despite amputation, no blood on the scene suggests that the body was scrubbed and transported to the abandoned property after the killing. She was found naked but her jewelry and personal belongings were retrieved within the vicinity. Relatively, there were no weapons found at the crime scene. No leads yet.

Sort by

Newest Comments ▾

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Start a conversation