Entry 110

sheeeena_

posted on August 29, 2021

A perfect murder? A non-expert analysis of Black Dahlia PH:

It was believed that Anne met her demise at around 11 o'clock of April 24, 2021. She was found naked, but her personal belongings were obtained at the crime scene.

She last attended Rhys' meet and greet and it officially ended at around 10 pm. She was last spotted at the venue thirty minutes after. The security guards found no irregularities or something suspicious that night. 

What happened in the remaining 30 minutes? She last texted her mom saying that she wouldn't go home yet. She didn't elaborate further. She was last seen on the CCTV crossing the pedestrian away from the venue. She was never seen after that.

It seemed like the victim intentionally turned off her phone. Was she running away from home? We couldn't get a statement from her mother, but her aunt said that Anne was a well-behaved daughter. She didn't show act of rebellion during their stay. She was quiet as she always was.

Tracking off the phone was no use. The investigators found nothing relevant to this case until they stumbled upon her DMs. The victim shared sensitive information with Rhys, making her vulnerable to him.

He was caught replying to her before, especially after she was announced as a winner.

Was it planned all along? There was a huge possibility that it was---whoever intended to kill Anne made it untraceable. Within 30 minutes, the suspect managed to kill her. Perhaps they were already following her around.

The CCTVs in the area were no use, they weren't working. Was it a mere coincidence that the service provider still didn't attend the CCTVs?

It was believed that she wasn't killed in that same spot where she was found. There were no traces of blood in the vicinity. Just like in Black Dahlia, her body parts were perfectly cut apart in a very clean manner. The police had a hard time pinpointing what could have been the tool she was used to cut with.

She was found 3 days after. It was either that the killer made a precise job, but due to the weathering condition, the PNP found no fingerprints on the corpse.

If she was a target of serial killing, the killer must leave a mark or had a pattern but there were no leads.

It could be possible that the victim was going home, the killer/s were following her. The killer must know the location so well because they were untraceable. It was more likely that we are not looking for a single person only. In a deserted street, they bashed something on the back of her head. It was so sudden that she could not escape, nor breathe.

Then, the killers transported the victim where they brutally tore her apart. After that, they discarded the body on the abandoned property where she was seen.

What was the motive behind her death? Her aunt told in an interview that Anne was a consecutive honor student, she wasn't gotten into a fight and was always at home. Even her teachers second this-- she excelled at class and embodied great virtue.

This could just be the surface. I don't personally know the victim and there are still so many pieces of the puzzle yet found.

What if she was just a collateral damage? What if they mistook her for someone else? We clearly don't know.

Note: this is just an outside perspective of the case. This was interpreted and was solely based on the news updates of the case. This doesn't mean to substitute a professional's opinion regarding Anne's death.