Kiss Me

Y/N's POV

"If it's so fucking impossible, prove it," I force out through the tears.
Without a second of hesitation, he slams his lips onto mine.

The force knocks me over, and now I'm laying on the couch with Chase hovering over me. He presses his lips to mine in a hungry kiss, telling me that he's wanted this for as long as I have.
He pulls away, leaving wet kisses down my neck. I bite my lip to hold in a moan as he works the sensitive spot right above my collarbone. Everything about this was wrong, he's not supposed to be here. We aren't supposed to be together. He shouldn't be making me feel this good after breaking my heart. Maybe that's what makes all of this feel so... right.
I feel him smirk against my skin as he says, "I've missed this."
"Missed what?" I ask breathlessly.
"Driving you crazy like this," he breaths out before going back to sucking my sensitive skin.
My breath hitches in my throat as a moan tries to make its way out, but I refuse to let him think he can win so easily. I force my hands to remain still at my sides and take deep breaths to control my breathing.
"You can't undo me so easily, Hudson," I mutter.
"Don't be so sure, y/last/n." His lips tease my skin with every word he says.
He kisses up and down my collarbone before hovering over the space where my neck and shoulder meet. Without warning, he sinks his fangs into me, causing an involuntary moan to escape my lips. My body arches up into his as he continues to feed on my neck, sucking and licking the skin.
He pulls away and starts chuckling, "that didn't last long, now did it?"
I take in his appearance: hair mussed, dark daring eyes, and some of my blood leaking out of the corner of his mouth.
"You play dirty," I smile. "Now shut up and kiss me."
"Your wish is my command," he smirks before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

***