In Love

Y/N's POV

I lay my head on his chest and curl into him on the couch.
"So what now?" I whisper the dreaded question.
"What do you mean?" He's clueless as he rubs circles into my shoulder.
"It's not like this can ever happen again... not in public at least. And what about...?" I trail off.
"Emily?" He fills in.
"Emily," my face screws up in disgust. "I think you've ruined the name Emily for me now," I joke.
My head rises and falls with the force of his sigh, "I don't know."
"Does she think it's real? The relationship, I mean."
"No," he shakes his head quickly, "I made it very clear from the start that I was only doing this for the label and that I'm still in love with you."
The words in love makes my heart flutter, a small smile spreading over my lips.
"You're in love with me?" I ask in a small voice, tilting my head up to look him in the eyes.
He playfully rolls his eyes, "I'm in love with you, y/full/n."
I sigh happily, "I'm in love with you, Chase Hudson."
He presses a soft kiss to my forehead before pulling me closer to him.
"But seriously, what are we going to do now?" I ask to get us back to the most important topic at hand.
He takes a few moments to think this over before saying, "we can just date in secret. Just like old times... kinda."
I laugh, "in old times we were fake dating for the public, that's totally not the same."
"You know what I meant," he chuckles. "In the public's eye, I'll be dating Emily. But behind closed doors? I get to do this," he presses a rough kiss to my lips.
I smile against his lips, "sounds like a plan."
He pulls back, resting his forehead on mine, a small smile playing on his lips.
"Oh, and Hudson? You only feed on me."

A/N
This update marks the end of book four, Finding My Way. This book was all about y/n getting a job, getting her own place, and Chase finding out just how far his label will go to control his image.
However, there will be a fifth (and possibly FINAL) book in the Lost Without You series! This book will follow Chase and y/n's secret relationship and how it's going to affect Chase's future in music.