Out of Control: Part 3

FINALLY!!!

Enjoy!

When I didn't feel the dagger pierce my skin, I opened my eyes slowly. Aelita was gone along with the Frost Giants. I tried to sit up, but a sharp pain on my side prevented me to. A few tears escaped from my eyes as I recalled back to what happened. I couldn't believe that she was going to kill me. Her own sister.

"SYRENA!"

In the corner of my eye, I saw others were rushing towards me. A small smile formed on my lips and I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syrena's POV

When I opened her eyes, I was staring at a white ceiling. Looking around the room, I saw Iron Man, Black Widow, and Captain America looking at a strange machine with a line going up and down. Thor and Hulk were having an argument on who's stronger. Power Man and Hawkeye were watch a screen while devouring large amounts of food. Iron Fist was mediating in the corner of the room. Nova and Spiderman were arguing about something and White Tiger slapped the back off their heads. Captain America turned his head toward me and smiled. "Why hello Sleeping Beauty." He said. "Everyone, she's awake." Black Widow called. Everyone stopped what they were doing and rushed over to me. "Thank the Lord! It's a miracle!" Nova shouted as he held my hand. Spiderman and White Tiger rolled their eyes.

"W-Where am I?" I asked him tiredly. "The infirmary." Iron Man answered. I tried to sit up, but Hawkeye forced me back on the bed. "Sorry Princess, you can't. You took pretty harsh beating from your sister. Two broken ribs, a fractured jaw, and a couple bruises. Nothing really life threatening." He said. I played with the bed sheets, remembering Aelita pinning me down holding the flaming dagger and Loki wearing that stupid smirk on his face.

"...He's going to pay." I growled softly.

"I must apologize for my brother's actions. He will be severely punished for the pain he has caused for you and your sister." Thor said with a stern look on his face. I looked up at him and place a hand on his muscular arm. "Let's not play the apology card yet. The only one at fault here is Loki." Spiderman said and we all nodded in agreement. "Speaking of the monster, where did he go?" I asked. "He ran off with his tail between his legs along with Aelita and the Frost Giants." Black Widow answered. "So what now?" Nova asked. "Hulk want to smash Horn Head and Dragon Lady for hurting Princess." Hulk growled.

"Hold on Big Guy. We need to figure out how to stop whatever Loki's planning. said. "And that would be what?" Hawkeye asked. Suddenly, the TV screen went off and made this loud buzzing sound that made my ears bleed. It turned back on and it showed a face I never wanted to see again. "Loki." I growled. He was standing on a tall building with an 'A' on the side of it with one hand behind his back and the other holding his staff. "He's at Avengers Tower." added Iron Man.

"Attention mortals! I am Loki, God of Mischief, and I am here to plunge your pathetic world into darkness. How you ask? With this contraption." He pulled a stone dragon head from behind his back. It was colored a light purple and inside its jaws was a polished silver jewel. "It can't be..." I whispered. "What is that?" Spiderman asked. "The Lacerta Comedenti. It is an object of unimaginable power. It was supposed be protected on Dragcora." I explained. "I will use of power of this mystical object and combine it with another source of power greater of my own." Loki said.

"There something else more powerful than Loki?" Iron Fist asked. "Apparently so." Thor answered and we turned our heads back toward the screen. "Once I combine these two power sources, I WILL BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE!!!" He laughed maniacally. "Oh, and if your so called 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' try to stop me, I just destroy your planet either way. Have fun preparing your demise." He laughed and the TV screen shut off. The only sound in the room was the buzzing of the TV. "He's going to destroy the planet." Power Man gasped. "Not just that, but the universe also." White Tiger said sadly. "...Let's not dull on that for now. The only thing that we can think about right now is stopping Loki. " Spiderman said confidently. We looked at each other and nodded, smiling. "So, we have to figure out this other power source that is more than Loki. Any ideas?" Captain America.