Home

Sorry guys for the false update. I screwed up trying to press the Preview button, instead I pressed Publish and I was really mad with myself. Now THIS is the real one!

I don't own Ultimate Spiderman.

Enjoy!

Aelita's POV

I. Can't. Believe. I'm. Wearing. THIS.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, all I could see is a girl I don't even know. I wore a floor length white dress with a lace collar and sleeves and white flats. My hair was in curls and a small tiara sat upon my head gleaming happily. It was everything I hated but nonetheless I had to go through with it. Although my physical form looks absolutely terrible, and I know because my reflection is giving me all the proof I need, I just need to get through today and then I'll burn all this in flames.

"I look ridiculous." I groaned as I brushed my hair. My reflection is like a shell of my old self. I could stop staring at how different I looked or even take my eyes off it until I looked at the dresser in my room. I walked over to it and opened the top drawer. I pulled out the black box containing my father's ring. The obsidian ring glimmered in the sunlight as I held it in my hand. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes but I blinked them away.

'No more tears, never again.' I thought.

Fully dressed and ready with the ring in hand, I exited my room and headed to the ready room.

Ready Room

When I entered the ready room, Fury and the team were discussing about some weirdo in a beetle suit trying to assassinate J. Jonah Jameson. The worst part is that this was our first solo mission as a team and I'm going to miss it! As if noticing my presence, Fury turned in my direction and smiled slightly. "Ladies and gentleman, Princess Aelita of Dragcora." He introduced me while slightly bowing. Everyone turned at my direction and they gasped. Peter and Danny were staring at me and I felt somewhat shy. Sam started drooling and Luke handed him a tissue. "Aw, aren't you a pretty, pretty princess?" Ava teased. "Ha ha ha. Go ahead and tease me now because this is the last time I'm wearing this garbage." I told her. Sam started taking pictures, but I clicked my fingers and threw a fireball at his phone melting it. "Hey!" He shouted as he quickly dropped his phone. "You're lucky this dress is holding me back. I would have broken your arm instead." I said, glaring at him.

"I knew that dress didn't take away that feisty attitude of yours." Luke said. "You better believe it. Anyways," I said turning around to see Danny and Peter still staring, "How long are you two are going to stare at me?" I asked them with a little smirk and both of them blushed red. "U-Uh, you look g-great Aelita." Peter stuttered nervously. "I-Indeed, like a rose in bloom." Danny said. "Thanks." I smiled and they blushed brighter.

"By the way, why are you all dressed up?" Ava asked. "My mother, Queen Solara heard about the whole Loki incident and wants me to come home to make sure I'm alright. Even though, Syrena told her about 1,000 times that I was fine, but she insisted on me coming home." I explained. "At least you get to go back home and catch up with your friends and family." Peter said. "Yeah." I sighed and looked at the ring in my hand. "What's that?" Sam asked.

"My father's ring. I wanted to wear it, but it's too big for my finger." I answered, showing them the ring. "Well duh, it's a man ring. It's made for a man." Sam said and I blinked my eyes a little. "Very nice Bucket Head." Peter scolded him, elbowing him in the side. "Ow! What?" Sam moaned. "I got you Lita." Peter said. He activated his web shooters and made web string. "May I?" He asked with an outstretched hand. Reluctantly, I gave him the ring and he placed it on the string. "Turn around please." He instructed and I did. Moving my hair to the side, he gently place the around my neck. I felt his fingers brush against my skin and my heart slightly beat faster.