Partying with Venom

Disclaimer: I do not own
USM!

Enjoy!😋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aelita's POV

After our little field trip to Latveria, of course Fury wouldn't let us have another and has been having us focused mainly on training. But after the last few weeks, nothing exciting has happened since then. I let out a sigh as I opened the door to the girls bathroom when I heard obnoxious laughing and pleading cries. I turned the corner to see three girls, two blondes and a brunette, playing monkey in the middle with a small red headed girl's glasses. The blondes wore matching hot pink dresses which burned my eyes. The brunette wore a black crop top with white patterns, black skinned jeans, and black ankle boots. All three of their faces were drowned in makeup looking like clowns.
The red headed girl wore a purple sundress with purple flats with white bows.

"Give them back!" The red headed girl yelled.

"Or what?" The brunette sneered.

"Yeah, or what?" The two blondes repeated like twin parrots. The red headed girl put her hands over her eyes and started to cry. Unbearable to watch anymore, I walked up to them. "Give them back." I said. The brunette and the blondes turned in my direction. The red headed girl stopped crying and looked up at me. "Excuse me?" The brunette said raising an eyebrow. "You heard me, I said give them back...or else." I repeated as I gave them a menacing glare.

The brunette came up to me and shoved me a little. "Or else what?" She asked. I let out a cold laugh and folded my arms."Well you asked for it." I said and threw a punch. The brunette collapsed on the floor, dropping the red headed girl's glasses. Crimson droplets dripped from her nose to the floor. The blondes looked at me with fear in their eyes and they ran off with their tails between their legs. The brunette recovered from my punch and stood up with hate in her eyes. "You're going to pay for that!" She shouted.

"Bring it." I smirked, cracking my knuckles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later

After many punches and screams later, the brunette lied on the floor unconscious. Stepping over her body, I grabbed the glasses and handed them out to the frightened red head. "Here you go. It's ok." I smiled at her, she calmed down a bit, and grabbed her glasses. "T-Thank you!" She shouted quietly. I gave her a two finger salute as I exited the bathroom.

Outside the bathroom, Harry stood there with a confused look on his face. "What happened in there?" He asked. "...Nothing!." I replied giving him an innocent smile. He just shrugged and we started walking together.

"Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to come to my house for a little movie marathon with me, Peter, and MJ. There's going to be action, comedy, horror, romance." He said as he walked closer to me. Jokingly, I pushed him away. "Sorry, but I'm going have to -"

THUMP!

A loud noise interrupted my thoughts. Harry and I ran to see what was the commotion about. We saw Peter's face smashed up against the school doors and I was about to explode in laughter. Like the good friend he was, Harry opened a window to let his best friend in.

Peter's POV

"Oh man, not again!" I sat down the stairs.

"Hey, Peter." I heard someone whispered my name. I looked up to see Aelita and Harry holding a window open for me. Happily, I grabbed the window stile and hoisted myself into the school. "Thanks guys." I said gratefully.

"No problem, remind me to buy you a watch or maybe a watch company. Dude, you'd even forget where you live if MJ didn't walk you home.," he chuckled,
"Anyways, just make sure you're not late today."