2

I scrambled round my room looking for something to cover my ears from the music outside. You see my neighbor. Aka The bad boy of our school and possibly the town, is my neighbor. Recently, he's been obsessed with his electric guitar.

I have to admit he plays pretty good but not everyone wants to hear him play at 6 in the morning.

So now I'm wearing loads of earmuffs wrapped around with a scarf and pillows clamps to my ears.... I also have my blanket around me.

What can I say? I have really sensitive ears.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed a flash. I turned my head to see Brandon take pictures of me in my rather embarrassing attire. I scrambled towards my window in a haste and tripped over.

Of course this would happen to me. How peachy. Not.

"What do you think you're doing!" I whisper shouted at him once I opened the window.

He looks up at me and says, "taking pictures. You?" And he flashes me a huge toothy grin. It might sound weird but this is what makes most girls in our school love him. Yes. I said love. Not like.

"Delete.Them.Now," I gritted out.

He looked as though he was considering it, "Hmmmmm...No."

"Look. I don't have time for you. I'm sleepy and your music isn't exactly the best lullaby ever. On top of that I have you threatening me with some pictures which wouldn't have existed if you didn't play your guitar at night,"

He smirked. Of Course he smirked. How can you be a bad boy without smirking. Like it's in the bad boy rule book. "Threaten you? I wasn't planning on threatening you but now that you mention it..." he trailed off that smirk never leaving his face.

"Oh no you you don't," I said as I leaped out my window trying to grab his phone.

What? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I ,being my awkward self, could not land on his window instead I had my legs on my window and my hands on his. My body however was floating in mid-air.

Unfortunately, my mom has been having a cleaning phase. I think all mothers have this but my mom takes it to a whole new level. I'm talking spotless kitchen cabinets, freshly waxed floors and wait for it... waxed windows. Windows!

So if you're putting two and two together, yes. I slipped. And guess what happened next.

I wish I could say I fell and saves my self by holding on to a tree branch just like Tarzan but they're no trees around so that could never happen.

As I slipped, Brandon caught me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't grateful. I owe my life to him.

"Easy there tiger," he whispered as he put me down. In his room.

Most girls would envy my position. How many girls get to say they were in Brandon's room without things getting PG.

But I realized what I was wearing. I've read loads of romance novels and most girls in this situation are usually wearing tank tops and revealing shorts. They're comfy but revealing.

I, however, was wearing full pajamas. that's not the embarrassing part. Oh no. I was wearing Mickey Mouse pajamas.

He took out his phone about to talk a picture but before he could I snatched his phone. "Take one more picture and I'll report you for stalking me."

He opened his mouth. Then closed it. Then did this about 3 times before he took his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"That's what I thought." I smiled victoriously.

"Well, I want to sleep so you should probably go back to your room." he said as he yawned.

I nodded and then climbed back to my room.

"Goodnight Cindy," he said as he shut his his window.

What? Whatever.

As I layer back in by bed, I thought about how cliché this whole day was.

Beep! Beep!

I looked over at my phone to see a message from an unknown number.

I'm having a little trouble thinking if I should call you Mickey or Cindy ;)
-Brandon

My last thought before dozing off and visiting dreamland was that I was wearing Cinderella underwear. That explains the Cindy comment.

These Disney characters will be the death of me.

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update but I hope you like this chapter anyway.
Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
SPREAD THE WORD

Happy reading! <3

The BadBoy's BestFriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara