Extra Chap.

Guys this was supposed to be chap 2 but i forgot to post it and ended up writing something completely different.
Happy reading!

***

"Hi. Um I can I get some strawberry sorbet ice cream please?" I asked to the guy who was selling ice cream at our local ice cream parlor. The guy currently had his back to me, probably preparing the scooper.

He turned around, "Sure."

"Chase? You work here?" I asked. I mean, I never thought that Chase of all people would work here.

"I think so," he said as he poked his arm as if to double check that he was actually working here. "Yep. I guess I do." He smiled.

"Since when?" I asked disbelievingly.

He sighed. "Since Brandon crashed my car and my dad decided I had to repair it with my own money."

"You're working at an ice cream parlor? I thought you would work as a biker or in a gang," I said.

This seemed to have made laugh because next thing I knew, he was chuckling so hard I thought he might've died. Then he abruptly stopped.

"Wait you're not joking?" He asked cluelessly.

I shook my head.

"Oh ok." He put on a straight face and said, " Well like I said on the first day we met. I'm not the badboy. Brandon is. Now, would you like any toppings?"

I, once again, shook my head. He handed me my ice cream. Since I had nowhere in particular to go, I decided to just sit in one of the booths by myself scrolling on my phone.

"Hey, I'm done with my shift so if you want to maybe we can, I don't know, go out for food," he said shyly scratching neck.

I smirked, "Like a date?"

"Um. No. I mean i don't know." He gave up.

I smiled. "Sure. I'm pretty hungry anyway."

He escorted me out the little I've cream shop and lead me to his car. He opened up his door for me and I looked up at him, impressed.

"What? Date or not, I still have manners you know." He smirked.

I guess it was something hard to grasp onto. Where was the guy I met in the principle's office. The one who got very touchy-feely. The one with 'Kandi' problems.

Did he get replaced? Did aliens take over him? Whatever happened, I really like this version of Chase.

Once he got into the car, he turned on the radio. Wanna know what songs came on? Loads of awkward songs about "Making Love" and "Having -cough cough-".

Let me tell you something. It's very very very awkward to sit in a car with your possible crush on your way to a 'date' and have a billion awkward songs on the radio.

It wasn't just one station. It was every single station we changed it to.

Finally, a very red faced, Chase closes the radio. We didn't say anything for the rest of the 5 minute drive.

***

So I wrote this a long time ago and this was kind of supposed to be the start of Chapter 2 but I forgot to post it whoops !😂

I suppose this is kind of like a teaser of their relationship that the cameras or in this case the writer didn't show you. I'm currently writing the next chapter but this is a little bit of their relationship before they started dating but after their encounter at the principal's office.

Don't think too much into it

VOTE

COMMENT

SPREAD THE WORD