8

Okay so I wrote an awesome sauce chapter. One with many laughs and jokes too. But for some pickled pepper reason it got deleted. I don't know how. I don't why. But it did. To say I'm pissed is an understatement. So if this chap sucks, just know I have a reason. Not exactly a vid one but a reason, nonetheless. Sorry in advance.

Semi- important authors note at the end. Please read that.

Happy reading!

~~~

"How many times have you broken up with a plant?"

"Never. How many times have you broken up with a plant?"

"Twice," I said. He looked at me weirdly.

"It was a nice plant ok? I had to give it a second chance," I defended.

"Good to know my competition is a plant," he muttered jokingly.

"C-competition?" I stuttered, wide eyed.

"Well of course. I mean we-I kissed you," he corrected himself," And if that didn't make it clear that I like you, I don't know what will," he said looking into my eyes.

"I- umm, I don't know," I said sheepishly.

"For the record, I like you too," I said softly.

He smiled. I smiled. He grinned. I grinned. He winked. I winked. He made a goofy face. I took a picture.

"Gotcha," I winked and then laughed. He just smirked, impressed.

"Herb," I said.

"Herb?" He asked confused.

"My ex. The plant. His name is Herb," I said.

"Wait you were serious? Oh okay then. But Herb? Don't most people name their plants Ferb?" He raised his eyebrows.

"All the more reason to name him Herb," I concluded.

"Okayyy Maddison," he said stetching the word.

"I was kidding," I laughed.

"Oh thank god. I was little worried right there," he laughed.

[a/n There's nothing wrong with dating a plant. I know I know. But I'm not drunk typing this. Really😂😂]

"When was the last time you built a house?" I ask returning to our 20 questions game.

He looked at me oddly.

"You know most couples ask questions like 'what's your favorite color' but you just go all out don't you?" He smiled.

Here he goes again saying things like 'couple' that makes me all giddy inside.

I coughed and answered," I want to get the juicy stuff. I need to know a little about the guy I like," I said and I swear I saw him blush.

Maddison: 1 Chase: 1037252728

I'm getting there.there. I mean, I'm trying.

"You might be psychic because I might not have built a house yet but I definitely want to one day. I want to become an architect," he stated.

"Interesting. You know how you want your life to go. I'm just going with the flow," I said, looking up at him.

Smiling he said, "I don't know how I want my life to go. I just know how I'll earn my income, and I know that I'll enjoy it too."

"That was kind of deep," I say awkwardly.

He smirks and brushes off imaginary dust from his shoulders, "I'm a man with a way with words,"