Chapter 14: Friends Stick Together to the End

Pumbaa soon burst through the water, gasping for air. He got on dry land with Y/N on his back and Timon holding onto his tail until he let go. Pumbaa then collapsed and spat up water as Y/N used his tail to pump the water out of his system. When they were done, they heard Timon groan and saw he was holding a calla lily like he was waiting to die.

"Timon, you okay?" Pumbaa asked.

"Uhh. I give up," Timon declared.

"What? No," Y/N told him.

"Uh, but you can't give up. We still haven't found our dream home," Pumbaa added.

"Forget it, Pumbaa. I've been dragging you and Y/N down long enough. I'm going home, and I suggest you do the same," Timon said.

"Timon, we can't go back home. There's a whole world out there to explore and we've barely tapped the surface," Y/N tried to convince.

"But I've put you two through too much and Pumbaa deserves to go back to his home more than we do," Timon pointed out.

"Oh, I-I would if I could, but I can't," Pumbaa said.

"Oh, sure you can, buddy. We won't stop you," Timon insisted.

"No, I mean...I don't have a home," Pumbaa admitted sadly as he turned away from them.

"You don't? What happened? Are you lost?" Timon wondered.

Pumbaa shook his head.

"No place good enough for you?" Y/n asked.

He did it again.

"What, you're all alone in this big empty world?" Timon questioned.

Pumbaa then turned to them, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"Oh," Timon and Y/N said in guilt.

Pumbaa turned back as Y/N and Timon went to him.

"The truth is...we're all alone, too," Y/N confessed.

"Pumbaa, you're the only friend Y/N and I've ever had," Timon said, taking one of Pumbaa's hooves.

Pumbaa smiled and started, "Y-you mean..."

"Yeah, Pumbaa," Timon said.

'"And friends stick together to the end," Y/N assured.

They all looked at each other with happy smiles and tears in their eyes when Timon paused the movie in tears.

"Timon, are you crying?" Pumbaa asked.

"I'm fine," Timon insisted, bawling his eyes out.

"Aw, babe. It's okay. I've done it too and you were there for me, so let me do it for you," Y/N comforted, her arm around him.

"Okay. But I-I just have something in my eye," Timon said, wiping his eyes.

"Sure you do," Y/N said sarcastically yet lovingly.

"Here, blow," Pumbaa told him, offering a handkerchief.

"Ohh!" Timon exclaimed, blew his nose, then handed it back to Pumbaa, saying, "Here, Pumbaa."

"Gee, thanks," Pumbaa remarked in disgust.

"Oh gosh," Y/N added, cupping her mouth shut in slight disgust.

"Okay, I'm better," Timon sniffled then resumed the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That was touching...and disgusting at the same time.

Lion King 1 1/2 (Timon X Y/N)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara