Chapter 15: Finally Home

They all slept on the shore and when morning came, Timon was the first to get up and he popped his back, grunting loudly. Y/N woke up after this and stretched her tired muscles as Pumbaa woke up.

"Aw, well. It's too bad we never found that perfect place. Why'd we ever listen to that stupid monkey?" Timon grumbled.

But then Y/N and Pumbaa gasped, seeing the place they were searching for.

"I think maybe you're giving up too soon, Timon," Pumbaa told him.

"Beyond what you see," Timon muttered, Y/N got him to turn his head to what they were seeing, then he asked, "Huh?"

"Remember that place Pumbaa told us about?" Y/N asked excitedly.

"Forget about that place. Get a load of what I found. Talk about beyond what you see. Pumbaa, this is our dream home," Timon explained then listed as they explored the place, "Dramatic views. Pumbaa's very own porch swing. Hot tub and spa. Well stocked cupboard."

"Let's celebrate!" Pumbaa cheered.

"The monkey was right. We found it--the perfect life," Timon said then dove in the water.

"I'll just whip up a little something," Pumbaa replied, making a couple of bug cabobs.

"He had the perfect name for it, too," Y/N pointed out, tossing Timon a leaf to dry off.

"Come and get it," Pumbaa urged, tossing bugs like a salad.

"You're right, Y/N. Such a wonderful phrase. It had this rhythm," Timon said as they took a seat at a stump.

"Yeah. It sounded a little like 'Laduda Ladada'," Y/N added.

"Try this-hot tuna frittata," Pumbaa said, putting a plate down in front of them.

(A/N I'll put their initials for this next bit (for you, it'll be Y, standing for you.)

T- "Hmm. No, that's not it."

P- "The spinach armada."

Y- "Quiet, Pumbaa. We're trying to think."

P- "A spoon of ricotta."

T- "Two words."

P- "A wormy piccata."

Y- "Six syllables."

P- "Kahuna colada."

T- "Twelve letters."

P- "A blue enchilada."

Y- "Rhymes with-"

P- "Legumes on a platter."

T- "Think think think."

P- "This ought to be hotter."

Y- "I forget."

T- "Me too."

P- "I got to lambada!"

Timon then snatched the hat off Pumbaa's head, tossed it, then shoved him to the ground.

"Hey, how can you dance at a time like this?! I'm dying here!" Timon yelled then apologized, "Ooh, sorry about that, pal."

"Hakuna matata," Pumbaa shrugged as he got up.

Y/N and Timon shook their head in shock before asking, "Come again?"

"Hakuna matata--it means 'No worries'," Pumbaa informed then realized, "Uh-oh."

And that was when it clicked for all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Time for a sing a-long.