Chapter 16: Hakuna Matata a Metaphor?

Timon, Y/N, and Pumbaa were about to jump from vines into the water when the movie was paused.

"Hey, Timon, Y/N, I got an idea. Let's do a sing-along," Pumbaa suggested.

"Oh, you tease. I love karaoke. I'm there," Timon agreed.

"Me too. Let's do it," Y/N said and they replayed the movie.

[ALL THREE:]
"Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze"
[Y/N:]
"It means no worries"
[TIMON:]
For the rest of your days"

"Wait a second," Timon stated, paused the movie, then asked, "Pumbaa, where's the grub?"

Pumbaa held his mouth open and the grub walked out of his mouth, dizzy.

"Oh, you just can't help yourself, can you?" Timon wondered.

"Sorry," Pumbaa apologized.

"It's okay, P," Y/N insisted.

"But this time, show a little self-control," Timon requested then played the movie.

[TIMON:]
"HAKUNA MATATA!"
[ALL THREE:]
"AHH!"

As the movie continued, they bungee jumped, did parachuting with huge leaves, then Timon and Y/N had dinner as Pumbaa served them. As they were eating worms, they didn't notice they had the same one and ended up kissing, making them blush. Then they all just danced across a log.

[ALL THREE:]
"It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem-free
Philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
Matata!
Hakuna!
Matata!
Hakuna!
Matata!
Hakuna!
Matata!
Hakuna!
Matata!
Hakuna!
Matata!"

Meanwhile, Rafiki met Ma and explained what happened to Timon and Y/N.

"Hahuna ma-what-a?" Ma asked.

Rafiki laughed then told her, "It means 'No worries'."

"I see," she replied.

"So, I told the two to find hakuna matata, you must look beyond what you see," he continued.

"Oh, a metaphor," Ma guessed.

"Well, actually, it's not a meta-" Rafiki started until Ma hit him on the head with a stick.

"You used a metaphor on Timon? He takes things literally. And while Y/N is with him, she will sometimes encourage him to try the metaphor. That's it. They're starving out there. I just know it," she remarked, pulling him to her, then shouted down a hole, "Max, Timon and Y/N are out there chasing metaphors. I've got to go find them."

"Are you nuts?!" Max yelled from underground.

"Nice to have a supportive family, isn't it?" Ma asked then said, "Well, here I go."

"Remember, the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step," Rafiki informed.

"Thanks. Here's my first step," Ma replied then leapt on Rafiki's foot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N The timing was hilarious. XD