2: Return Of The Brother

1079 AP (after phoenix)
White Wolf 9th
Griffin Island

In the skies of Griffin Island, Aiden is flying around in search of Malakai as the two agreed to train. Aiden sighs to himself thinking Malakai shouldn't be difficult to find as he's arguably as big as his father.

"I can feel him, it's almost overwhelming." Athorazen states in Aiden's head.

Aiden cautiously look around till he feels a slight wind change from above. He quickly turns himself around and blocks a powerful punch from Malakai that sends him back a bit.

"Bout time boy, I was beginning to think you gave up." Malakai teases making Aiden swoop towards him and throw some quick punches.

Malakai dodges these pretty simply as he and Aiden stare each other down.

"I still don't understand why you even came to me about training me." Aiden states as the two circle each other.

"Well Anninel told me you faced your father head on and that it went wrong very fast." Malakai retorts.

Aiden quickly swoops at Malakai throwing two hellfire engulfed fists that Malakai catches though he can definitely feel the strength behind them.

"And besides, how many months did you spend here not training your abilities?" Malakai asks rhetorically while controlling Aiden's fists and in turn controlling his range of motion.

Aiden desperately tries escaping the grasp of Malakai but he decides to let Athorazen take control as the hellish explosion sends Malakai back.

"We did train, even on days we didn't want to." Athorazen retorts sending Malakai back with a punch.

"Not enough then if you barely got any hits in or did damage." Malakai says touching his jaw and punches Athorazen in the face sending him flying.

Athorazen crashes against a rock formation seeing Malakai flying towards him. Athorazen tackles him mid flight and lands some stiff knees and punches.

"That's it..." Malakai says with a smirk on his demonic face as he can feel the actual power in these strikes.

Athorazen roars out throwing a punch that Malakai barely catches as his smirk is clear to be impressed.

"There we go, anger is a good motivator but you two need to understand this." Malakai says twisting their arm as Athorazen looks in surprise. "Anger isn't gonna get you two anywhere if you're both in disagreement over what should happen to your father."

Athorazen and Aiden look in surprise but are punched into the ocean by Malakai as they lay there processing this. They both know what the other is thinking but don't bother arguing as neither of them feel like it.

Aiden takes control and flies out of the ocean to see Malakai fly down to him.

"You can sense that?" Aiden asks curiously with a hint of annoyance.

"Doubt has a very strong scent, especially in a halfbreed like yourself." Malakai says flying to a small rock platform.

Aiden stares in annoyance that doesn't go unnoticed.

"Did I offend you? Halfbreed?" Malakai asks in a teasing manner like as if he's testing Aiden.

"Does it matter, what are your plans exactly? Once this is over?" Aiden questions trying to get an actual motivation out of Malakai.

Malakai sits down and summons the first demon blade, a massive great sword like weapon that makes Aiden feel uncomfortable, especially Athorazen.

"As I've told your friends, I'll take my throne back and keep the demons from invading here... I ain't got the ambition to even bother with it." Malakai retorts but can tell Aiden isn't pleased with this answer.