4: An Offer

Elyria is currently sitting with Bianca and the two youngest daughters while Nyxo and Oyristel are training together. Dylia is leaning against a tree uninterested with snow falling lightly. Her brother Altrix lets snow fall onto his hand as this is his including his siblings' first time seeing snow.

"How did you and my uncle... Entangle?" Elyria questions not wanting to use foul language around Elira and Ayrilla.

Bianca looks over with a smirk as Elyria admires her beauty, especially the red hair.

"I was a servant in a tavern, long after slavery was outlawed in the republics. Ridán was a common customer and... I found him attractive and made my feelings very well known to him. He caught on quick and now? I've birthed six children for him." Bianca says with slight pride in her voice.

Elyria nods as it doesn't sound far-fetched at all.

"So do you yourself have a lover to speak off dear?" Bianca asks earning a nod. "Oh? Continue."

Elyria blushes lightly and sees Ryris cuddling with the two twin girls which she finds adorable.

"Lexington Hunter a human Huntsman... He's not here as he's on a mission." Elyria replies half truthfully.

Bianca smiles somewhat and chuckles.

"Good to know I'm not the only one of few humans that appreciates the beauty of the elves." Bianca says with a gentle smile.

Elyria nods but finds herself curious about something which Bianca notices.

"Um... You're clearly a human meaning you have a shorter lifespan, has my uncle... Made his concerns over that?" Elyria asks.

Bianca stares at Elyria for a few moments and can tell why she's asking.

"You fear the day Lex will pass?" Bianca questions earning a nod from Elyria. "Shortly after Dylia was born, Ridán expressed that same fear... I told him to cherish me as much as he can. It's part of the reason we've had soo many children, I want Ridán to always have pieces of me with him."

Elyria looks on giving Bianca her full attention.

"Dear, cherish Lex as much as you can... Have many memories with that outweigh the days of when he's gone." Bianca says smiling gently.

Elyria takes a deep breath thanking Bianca for this advice.

"Of course, where is Lex now though?" Bianca asks.

"Elvaria." Elyria replies seeing Ryris Jog around the with the twins playfully.

Elyria looks on smiling but gets an idea that she thinks the twins will like.

"Ryris! Come here boy!" Elyria says whistling as Ryris jogs around over panting happily as his owner pets both sides of his face. "Elira, Ayrilla, you want take a ride on Ryris?"

The two twins look on hesitantly but nod excitedly. Elyria gets Ryris hooking herself into the specialized saddle. Elyria helps the twins up as they sit in front of her.

"Okay, hang on you two." Elyria says soon whistling for Ryris to run.

Ryris runs off into a sprint through the snowy woods as the armor is shifting with each gallop. The twins hold onto each other for dear life as Ryris jumps over a log following the path.

Elyria makes Ryris turn as they're running around in a circle.

"Having fun you two?" Elyria asks seeing the two nod very quickly.