17: Raging Tempest

Deiratos is thrown back onto ground as he grits his teeth in pain favoring his side, watching Delion trying to fight off the Demon but his arm is grabbed and bent backwards.

Delion yells out in agony but is smacked away as Hyga tries readying some magic but the Demon uppercuts him staggering him as he falls back. Ayra holds her side as Deiratos in a rage charges slashing the Demon multiple times with not even half of the strength he had earlier.

He tries decapitating the Demon but doesn't make much progress causing Deiratos to gasp out in surprise.

"Oh? Were you expecting to go deeper?" The Demon asks rhetorically as he punches Deiratos in the stomach and slams him down hard.

The Demon grabs Deiratos by his neck and lifts him up easily preparing to punch right through his chest.

"Oi hellspawn! It make you feel strong picking on young elves huh!? You're nothing but a pathetic sulfur ridden Demon!" Jiri exclaims as the Demon chuckles hearing this.

"A talking head... Quite the mouth you got." He says approaching Jiri.

Jiri is sweating nervously as Deiratos tries powering himself up but his body is failing him. The Demon freezes thanks to his sense warning him of danger ahead.

The Demon leaps as the Temple doors shoot open with unprecedented force. Out comes Lexington Hunter holding Tempest in his right hand as everyone looks at him feeling like something's different evident by his glowing eyes.

Lexington glances around seeing the condition his recruits are in and turns his attention to the Demon putting two and two together.

"You're gonna pay for this, in blood." Lexington threatens as the four elves are surprised by this.

The Demon scoffs trying to talk but Lex zooms to him with lightning speed as he stabs the Demon in the chest with Tempest.

The Demon roars out in pain but can't do anything as Lex gets behind him and pulls Tempest up slicing the demon in two. The four recruits and Jiri look in surprise as Lexington lets the body fall.

"This shouldn't have happened to you all." He says kneeling next to Deiratos and helps him up as Hyga is trying to heal Delion's bent arm. Lex heads over touching Delion's arm and uses healing magic to help quicken the healing rate.

Delion's arm is eventually put back into place as the elves look at Lex in surprise.

"Your magic, it's back?" Ayra asks as Lex uses healing magic on her injuries answering her question.

"You four stay here." Lexington says heading in the direction of fighting but Lexi comes in slowing down as she bumps into her brother.

"Lex! Thank tepstin you're safe!" Lexi says hugging him tightly which he returns.

"Even better than that." Lex replies surging lightning around his hand.

Lexi's eyes widen with surprise but soon turn to relief feeling happy for her brother as the two siblings hear multiple Demons coming as they see five come around the corner.

"Care to do the honors?" Lexi asks with Lex's eyes glow with lightning.

"Gladly." Lexington says zooming towards the group of demons. He decapitates one and quickly slices another in half within a second as the lightning around is going wild.

"Holy..." Ayra says in shock.

"Shit." Deiratos adds on.

Lexington uses wind body to phase through a Demon and thrusts Tempest through another's skull. The two Demons try attacking Lex from both sides.