Part 8: Confession

WARNING: Some Suggestive Content

   It was the next morning when you awoke from your meditation and sleep routine.  The snow was at least a couple feet  around the temple, the trees were covered with white fluffy snow outside.  

.

.

Goemon lit a couple old candles in the place to bring warmth in the small temple.  He comes in to your room and lights a small candle by your yoga mat side

Goemon: Good Morning Y/N

Y/N: Morning *you said humbly to him*

Goemon then went and made you breakfast right after and brought it back to you in your room.  He sat in front of you crossing his legs beneath his dark grey hakama pants and sandals.  He ate his breakfast with you.

   He was being nicer than usual to you.  Was it because Lupin convinced him in his head?  It surely had to be that.

Goemon: I know you overheard me and Lupin *he mentioned*

Y/N: Yea...I didn't know Lupin meditates.

Goemon: He doesn't, he was just doing it to try to get in my head that's all.  He's a very mischievous person sometimes.

Y/N: Oh I see...

Goemon: Don't worry about it though.

You mumbled, Y/N: Oh...okay.

There was silence between the both of you.  A very long and awkward silence that made you feel uncomfortable.  Setting your empty plate and bowl aside, you played with your fingers as he finished with his food as well.  He then raised his head towards you in reaction to your embarrassed silence.

 Goemon breathed slowly.  He lifted your chin up, gasping softly you stared into his dark eyes; his light skin looked smooth and soft, his black coarse hair, light blue-ish highlight from the sun's ray through the thin shoji temple walls.  

   The Samurai caressed your chin gently with his hand, brushing his thumb over your cheek.  He turned his head, and slowly attached his lips to yours.  

  Your cheeks flushed red from the blood within you, closing your eyes you kiss him back wrapping your arms around his neck.  

   Retracting from the kiss, he grunted softly, his cheeks were also flushed.

Goemon: I really do confess...I am madly in love with you.

Y/N: Aww Goemon~ *you blush and giggle* 

He kissed you again this time, hugging you close, he was still a little shy but he accepted the intimacy of just only you and him together in the temple.  

Y/N: I think I'm in love with you as well *you said quietly to him*.

Goemon: That is settling to know.

You kiss him again giggling, he chuckled with you playfully then kissing your cheek.  

Y/N: That's all in your secret jus confessin' and kissin me?

Goemon scratched the back of his neck, a bead of sweat went down his temple.

Goemon: Erm- mostly yes.

Y/N crossing her arms with a smirk and brow up: Goemon...

Goemon: I swear to my ancestors I am telling the truth.

You pull him close and softly kissed his neck with your lips.  He panted with a very shaky low moan, something you've never heard out of him.